Chapter 13 - Relax

A/N

Sorry for not updating for so long! it's been hectic but I'm leaving you with another long chapter.

Adrian's POV

I woke up in the morning next to Vic. I smiled and studied him, my handsome husband. I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his lips lightly. I turned around and pulled the covers off my body. I felt his arms tighten around me before I could slip out of bed. I smiled and turned around to face him, his eyes fluttered open and I was greeted with those beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "Morning" I whispered kissing him. "Morning beautiful" he said against my lips.

I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my head into his chest I felt him kiss the top of my head, causing me to smile. We stayed there for about five minutes until there was a knock at the door. "Come in" Vic croaked, his voice still laced with sleep. The door opened and Mike walked in, "I was just heading out, but I made breakfast and Tyler is downstairs playing" We both nodded and thanked him. We heard the front door close and we got out of bed. I stood up, Vic's shirt coming down to my lower thigh.

I sighed, and walked downstairs. I walked towards Tyler, and picked him up, "Hello my handsome baby" I smiled at him. "Hi mommy" he said back. I set him down and walked into the kitchen, Vic on my heels. "Mmm pancakes" my stomach growled. I got three for Vic and three for myself. I grabbed the syrup, two plastic cups and the orange juice. I walked out of the kitchen to the table.

Vic sat next to me and we ate together. "What do you want to do today babe?" He asked, looking at me. I shrugged, "maybe Disneyland?" I chuckled, we heard Tyler get up and run over. He smiled and nodded. "Disneyland it is then little man" Vic laughed. We went upstairs, Vic carrying Tyler. He went into Tyler's room as I went into ours. I pulled out some jean shorts and a black shirt with a floral pocket. I rolled my sleeves up a little bit. I pulled out my black vans, slipping them on. I straighten my hair quickly and walked to Tyler's room so Vic could get ready.

Vic smiled at me when I walked in. In the time that I got ready, Vic had dressed Tyler. He had dressed him in khaki shorts, a plain white shirt and little black vans. I smiled and picked my baby up. "Go get dressed Vic I'll be downstairs with Ty" I kissed him and walked downstairs with Tyler. I placed Tyler on his feet and grabbed the keys to my Jeep. I grabbed Vics sunglasses and walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I quickly filled the cup with water and drank it. I walked out of the kitchen and opened the front door. "Come on Tyler lets go put you in the car while we wait for daddy" He came running, with a huge smile on his face, he ran out to the Jeep and stood at the back door. I walked out and picked him up, I opened the door and placed him in his car seat, I buckled him in and closed the door. I walked around the car and started it. I rolled the windows down and ran back inside to get money. I opened the front door and ran into Vic, who decided to wear black jeans and a plain white v neck with his black vans.

I laughed and kissed him before walking around him and going upstairs. I grabbed my wallet from our room and grabbed Vic's beanie that he forgot. I walked downstairs to find Vic in the passenger seat talking to Tyler. I smiled and jogged to the car. I got in and threw Vic his beanie, smiling at him. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, thanking me. I backed out of our driveway and drove towards Disneyland. "Once we get there we should call the guys to join us" I looked over at Vic. He smiled and nodded, agreeing that it would be fun to do something all together.

I pulled out my phone and texted Mike, Tony and Jaime to meet us at the front gates in ten minutes. They all agreed. I pulled onto the highway, and sighed, I knew that the guys' fans would swarm them, but I have to be happy, because I know that could be exciting. I was once a fangirl too. I looked back at Tyler who was bouncing in his car seat. Before I knew it we were exiting the high way and Disneyland was in front of us. I parked and we walked towards the front gates, meeting the guys, "hey guys" I smiled and hugged them.