Chapter 15 - Away

A/N

soooo the reason i'm not updating this story much anymore is because i'm getting bored and running out of ideas. nobody seems to want to give me ideas or anything so this book might end soon. i might start a new fic, and i would ask you guys for ideas but i don't think i would get any, ha. but anyways heres another chapter. sorry for shitty writing, i'm really not into this story anymore.

Adrian's POV

Two weeks. Two long, agonizing weeks. That's how long it's been since the boys have left for tour. I was trying my best to live through my nightmares, but of course, that wasn't working out the way I wanted it to. I was bored out of my mind. Nobody was at the house most of the time. The girls would stop by to check on me, as requested by Vic, but they wouldn't stay long.

They're all leaving to join the guys on tour anyways. I sighed, not enjoying how lonely and quiet it was without everyone. I looked around the room and tried to think of something to do. I bit my lip in frustration. I could try to draw, I could orginize something, or I could take Tyler to the beach. I let the ideas float around in my mind for a while longer until I threw my hands up in frustration.

Tyler was still sleeping, I can't draw for shit and there's nothing to re-orginize because that's what I've been doing this whole time. I groan and pull the back door open. I walked out to the studio and sat down on the couch. I smiled at all the pictures, and ran my hand over my stomach. I got up to look at one specific one.

It was him and Cara. I frowned at the picture, and placed it back down. I knew he missed her. They looked happy together.. She was carrying him around on her back. I sighed and walked out, not wanting to think about them anymore. I walked around the back yard, trying to find something that needed to be attended to.

I sighed, finding nothing. I went back inside to be greeted by a very happy Tyler running over to me. "Hi baby!" I smiled at him. I picked him up and threw him in the air. "Hi momma!" He smiled a little. "How does the beach sound?" I asked hopefully.

He nodded quickly and I carried him upstairs to grab our stuff. I quickly grabbed swimming shorts for him and a bikini for me. I grabbed a few towels, sunscreen and a bag. I shoved it all in and went downstairs. I opened the fridge and packed a few snacks, snatched the keys and my sunglasses and walked around the house to check if the doors were locked.

"Ty lets go!" I called up to him. I heard giggling and a very slow Tyler coming down the stairs. I picked him up and locked the front door. Once we got to the car, I buckled him in and jogged around to the drivers side. We were well on our way to the beach, hopefully today is a good day.

Vic's POV

"Were you honest when you said

I could never leave your bed,

wake me up and let me know you're alive" I sang to finish off the set.

I couldn't stop thinking about Adrian. Although I love our fans, I still miss her like hell and wish I could spend more time with her. I looked over at Jaime, and then over at Tony. I nodded at both of them, letting them know it was the last song. I jumped up, and grabbed the mic. I hopped off the stage and got up on the barrier. I let my fans do the rest of the work.

"Do you want me?

Do you want to let me know that you're okay?

Diamond gold ring customized to cut your circulation 

I couldnt let you go, i never let you go my dear

So keep talking cause i love to hear your voice"

I hopped down and lifted myself back onto the stage. "Thank you Denver! This was one of the best shows on the Spring Fever Tour!" I smiled at them and ran off stage. I slapped the guys on the back and handed my guitar to Matt who was one of the guitar techs. I grabbed my phone and called Adrian.

It seemed like it rang like forever. "Hello?" she laughed. I smiled, "hey babe" I laughed quietly. "What's up?" I asked curiously. It took her a minute to reply. "Not much just at the beach with Ty" she replied. I nodded and sighed. "Well the show tonight was good, I just wanted to call and check in." I frowned a little.

"I'm glad it was, you've got some amazing fans so I wouldn't imagine that it was bad" I smiled and nodded. We do have some pretty amazing fucking fans. "Alright well I'll let you go, I love you" I said to her. "Tell Ty I love him" I added quickly. "Ty dadda loves you! I love you too. Say hey to the guys for me" she laughed. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I got onto the tour bus and laid in my bed. Less than thirty minutes later, we decided to throw a bus party with the other bands, which happened to be Letlive, Of Mice and Men, Memphis May Fire and All Time Low. It was around two am and everyone was wasted as fuck.

I was tapped on the shoulder by somebody, and as soon as I turned around I knew that my marriage would be ruined.