Lolita for hire

A lolita is a person with and alternative dressing style. It's a doll-like dress.
To recap: no. not the one you googled

Examples are:

Onto the story :)

Onto the story :)

Ink POV

I slip on my puffy dress, one with about three ruffles. It's both green and pink. Of course mint green and pastel pink. I love the pastels.

My phone rings, and I scramble to grab it
"h-hello?"  I ask, frantic
A soft chuckle is heard from the other side
"Hello, Ink. Its Dream. Did you forget about your appointment?" He asked, patiently.

Shoot right.

"Yes- I mean no! I'm getting ready! oll be there in a moment" I promise and hang up. I tie to apron on my small waist, and pull up my thigh high socks.

I scramble to find the peice of paper that had the meeting place on it. Why cant my desk be organized?? I find it in a hurry, smoothing the wrinkles out.

It's his house. Why did I agree to that again?

A horn honks outside and I text my manager where I'm going and with who, for safety purposes.  I slip the phone back into my holster, just under my skirt, so I look more old fashioned. 

In another quick hurry, I grab my parasol and my black shoes, putting them on while I run.
I tap the top of my toes to the floor a d run outside, just as the horn honks again.

It's the client. Dream, I presume. 

He gets out and opens the door
"m'lady" he joked

"I'm still a boy, but thank you" I smile and get in the car, letting him shut the door behind me.
He gets in and begins to drive

"I'm gonna take you to my house" he says, "I hope itll be alright"

"that sounds lovely- oh where here?" I ask, stunned. It took less then a minute, at least I didnt notice.

I open the door and get out, stunned. It's a huge mansion. It's made out of stone, with ivy crawling up the sides. Who ever owns this piece of land, loves life. Stretches of plants can be seen everywhere, every way. The house is almost engulfed in greenery

"Pretty isnt it? Mother left this for me when she passed. I made sure to make it... warm"

"you have" I affirm.

We go inside, taking off our shoes, and  making our way to the drawing room. The fire is going, which is not safe but alright! A game of chess is set out for us.

"I thought that would be fun" he smiled and poured tea out of a frog teapot.  The teacups are tadpoles. Who is this man? I love it.

"you move first" he says

I move the pawn before my bishop. He moves his before his king.
I move my bishop and immediately check him.

"impossible..." he looked at the board, trying to figure out how he just got his ass beat. I sip the tea, chuckling slightly. "I guess theres more to you" he smiled

"well, what would you like next?" I ask, trying to keep the calm demeanor.  It's part of the creative process of 'acting' . But I like to think this is another version of me.
Tonight I'll most likely be in boxer's, eating cheerios and drawing. Itll be nice. But this isn't so bad

"Dancing?" he asked, already having moved one or two items.

"Delightful. Know the three step?" I ask, smoothing my dress out as I stand.

"Yes" he said, pressing a button. The curtains open and classical music comes on.

"...merry go round of life?" I ask, immediately recognizing the song.

"Yes. Ghibli fan?" he asked, grabbing my arm and resting his other on my back. I place mine on his extended hand, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"yes, of course" I chuckle again. 

Without warning, he begins to move, making me trip slightly.  "my apologies" he helped me get my footing and letting me lead. Improper, but fun.

We begin to fly around the room. I'm careful not the run into things. We keep going in circles, and circles. My dress catches wind and gets flowing around us.

"if we keep going I'm going to fall" he informs, setting me on the love seat. Were both so small that he just sits beside me.

"wish for a walk in the garden?" he asked.

"you have a garden?" I ask, hopeful. 

This is the first time I've looked at him. He's a skeleton too, but he had a crown around his head and a Cape on his shoulders. Beneath that, he put on a suit.

"Sure.." I smile. He takes my hand and we walk outside, barefoot. Well, I have my socks on.

He has orchids, and berry bushies.

"want to pick some? we can bake something" he asked just as my phone goes off.

I slightly lift my skirt and get my phone. It's time to leave and call my manager.

"I'm so sorry-"

"can I see you again?" he asked, taking my hands.

"...I'd love that."

"I'll book you again. Maybe some day we can meet outside of your work" he asked, hopeful.

"Let's... get to know eachother better" I smile before leaving. My feet leaving prints in the mud.

I get in the car and watch as the house moves away.

My phone buzzes

'Client Dream'
- Booked Tomorrow for six hours