The Bandmate Pact - Jerrie

A/N: This one is from holysmutblog.tumblr.com

Enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------

They really regretted all that soda, candy and coffee. Leigh-Anne and Jesy told them not to chug the 2-Liter Coke bottles. Jade and Perrie could never turn down a challenge. And so, they drank three bottles of Coke, each. That was why it was four in the morning.

Leigh and Jesy were passed out, snoring with their mouths wide open. They sat in front of the fire at one of their sleepovers. Jade and Perrie were whispering to each other and they finally started to calm themselves down.

"Three months?! Three Months?! Perrie, that's insane," Jade raised her whispered voice. They had to be quiet not to wake Jesy and Leigh. Perrie and Jade were discussing their sex lives. Perrie had just told Jade that it was three months since her last orgasm.

"Well, you know that Zayn and I don't see each other that often," Perrie explained. Jade rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you do something about it yourself?" She asked. Perrie's cheeks blushed.

"I don't really know how. I'm not good at all that stuff...down there," Perrie muttered quietly. Jade snickered. Jade got herself off nearly every night and here Perrie was, with no idea with what she was doing.

"Perrie, it's your body. You have to learn sometime," Jade insisted.

"It's not a big deal. A lot of girls don't know how to do that stuff."

"It is a big deal! Come on; let's go to the bedroom."

"For what?" Perrie asked, clueless. Jade rose to her feet and held her hand out to Perrie sitting on the floor. Perrie looked confused, but chose to grab her hand anyways. Jade pulled her up to standing and they walked to Jesy's back bedroom.

-

"Take off your clothes," Jade ordered.

"Wh-what?" Perrie asked.

"Take. Off. Your. Clothes. We made a pact, Perrie. We're always going to be there for each other, to support and help in times of need, and to never tell anyone outside the band," Jade explained to her. They had made this pact at the very start of the band. It covered everything from boys to family to fights in the band. The girls had decided that they needed to make a promise. Perrie knew that Jade was one of the only people she could talk to about this and keep it quiet.

Perrie started to strip out of her small, pink, pajama shorts. She wore big, white panties underneath. Jade laughed out loud when she saw them. Perrie shrugged.

"Laundry day," Perrie pulled off her pink tank top and her breasts were round, but perky. She had pink medium sized nipples that looked perfect. For the first time, Jade felt a rush of pleasure to her pussy. She was always attracted to Perrie, but never like this.

Jade went up to Perrie and pulled down her panties. They dropped to the floor and Perrie stepped out of them. She had messy hair covering her pussy, obviously not keeping it groomed from Zayn anymore. Jade didn't mind. She told Perrie to get on the bed and she did. Perrie turned climbing on the bed and showing Jade a back view of her her cunt. Jade sat on the edge of the bed.

"Okay, rub your clit." Perrie's eyes widened. She was against the backboard of the bed with her legs open wide. Perrie had always had the most confident in the band and she had no problem showing off her pussy to Jade. She moved her hand to between her legs. She let it hang between there in the air.

"My what?" She asked, innocently. Jade couldn't believe she could be this clueless. She knew that Zayn had been her first, but everyone experiments with masturbation. She had to know a little something.

"Your clit, Perrie, the thing between your lips." She moved her hands up to her face until she saw Jade's expression.

"Just show me. I don't know what I'm doing. Help me. This is so embarrassing," Perrie pleaded. Jade sighed, but was excited she didn't have to wait until Perrie went to sleep to get herself off. She was only wearing a big night shirt and panties to bed which made it easy to pull of. Perrie eyed Jade's small breasts. Her pussy was waxed clean as she had gone to the salon earlier today. Perrie was suddenly aware of how wet she was getting.

Jade crawled on to the bed with her breasts swinging down. She moved her legs to sit right across from Perrie. She opened her soft silky legs like her bandmate. Unlike Perrie, she was already wet and it was very visible. Perrie couldn't take her eyes off her tan pussy. She just wanted to put her mouth on it, suck it and make Jade scream her name. She wanted to stick her fingers in Jade and make her come so hard that everyone in the house could hear her.

Perrie had never had these thoughts about Jade before. Her breasts started to ache and her pussy wanted to rubbed against. She wanted something big inside her hole. She wanted to taste Jade's tongue against hers.

"These are your lips," Jade gestured to the flaps of skin in between her legs. "This is your clit. It's very hard to have an orgasm without touching this," Jade reached forward and put her thumb against Perrie's clit. She was warm and wet there. She rubbed small circles in it. Perrie's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She let out a small moan. Jade was mesmerized by Perrie's pleasure face, but she knew that the boundaries were coming close. She pulled back her hand.

"No- now you try," Jade stuttered. She really wanted to put her thumb into the her mouth and taste Perrie's cum. She had to have a little self control. She took her cum covered thumb and played with herself between her lips with Perrie. The girls were groaning out of pleasure but both wanting more and both too stubborn to ask for it.

"Then, you play with your breasts. You can massage the outside and it's good if you pinch your nipple softly," Jade leaned forward again. She put a hand on Perrie's thigh innocently. She rubbed it upwards closer to Perrie's pussy and grabbed her breasts. She rolled one around on her hand and ran her finger over the tip. She took it in between her fingers and pinched it softly.

"Jade, I think I'm close," Perrie thought out loud.

Jade looked at Perrie and decided to go for it. She leaned slowly and planted one soft kiss on her. She moved her hand from her thigh to between her legs. She placed her hand over Perrie's and rubbed along with her faster. She moved her hand from Perrie's soft breast to the back of her head and pulled her in for a deep, long, kiss. She sucked at Perrie's lips, running her tongue against them. She felt Perrie's legs started to tighten. She moved Perrie's hand away from her clit and started to rub fast circles onto it.

"I'm coming; I'm coming!" Perrie whispered out loudly. She bucked her hips against Jade's hand and Jade licked her warm collarbones, biting the pale skin making it turn red. She kissed up her neck, leaving her warm saliva behind. Perrie moaned out loudly, screaming Jade's name. It was a good thing that Jesy and Leigh were heavy sleepers.

Perrie kissed Jade and moved on top of Jade and placed on leg next to her waist. Their legs were scissored, clashing.

"I just want to try something," Perrie murmured, embarrassed. She didn't know that this position was normal for girls to try. She just thought she was making it up as she went on.

"It's okay, Perrie. We can do whatever you want." Jade insisted. Perrie rubbed Jade, spreading her liquid all over her clit. Jade moaned at the sensation. Her body filled with pleasure. She arched her back and Perrie leaned forward, rubbing her parts against Jade. Perrie brought her fingers to her mouth. Her tongue licked up the liquid on her fingers.

"Oh my God, Jade. It tastes so sweet," Perrie's eyes closed in pleasure. She slid against Jade's pussy. She played with her breasts just as Jade had shown her before. She pinched her nipple and Jade came. She screamed out Perrie's name and moved her hips faster against her. Perrie's head fell back and she came at the same time.

"Yes! Jade, keep rubbing against my clit," Perrie used her new vocabulary. She licked at Jade's mouth and Jade brought her tongue out. They licked at each other's tongues. Perrie sucked on it and Jade came again.

"Well, we obviously fell asleep too early," Jesy said.

"Can we join?" Leighanne questioned.