Sweet Revenge - Perrie (only)

A/N: Well took this one from suixidalprincess.tumblr.com

It turn me on so much you guys have no idea. Sorry for not posting here I was really busy.

Enjoy it!

---------------------------------------------------------

"Promise I have nothing to worry about?" I asked, straddling my boyfriend, Zayn's, lap. He chuckled and nodded, pressing a kiss onto my lips.

"I promise, baby girl. It's just you and me now."

I've been with Zayn for about ten months now. He broke up with his fiancée, Perrie, two months before I got with him. Ever since we got together, I've been receiving hate from fans and people always telling me that Zayn's going behind my back to go with her.

"Now, the boys and I are going out to the bar for a little, alright?" I nodded, sliding off of his lap and plopping onto the couch. He stood up, brushing the wrinkles out of his t-shirt. "I love you," he muttered, planting a sloppy kiss on my lips. I giggled and playfully shoved him away.

"I love you too." Soon, he was out of the door. I jumped off of the couch and scurried upstairs.

"Going somewhere?" I heard someone ask.

I turned around, terrified of the seductive, feminine voice I had just heard echoing through the halls of my house. I looked over at the bathroom light. There stood a shadow. The sound of heels clanking against the tiles came in my direction. The hall light slowly began to shimmer down on Perrie. She was wearing a corset that propped her breasts up perfectly. It laced down her back and stopped at her waist. She wore a thong that brought out the beautifully round shape of her ass. She pinned me against the wall. Her lips were coated in red lipstick. Her vibrant, red lips quirked up into a smirk.

"So, you're being pretty and innocent for your daddy, yeah?" she taunted, trailing her long fingernail down my cheek. I bit down on my lip nervously as her piercing, blue eyes shot at me. "Well, it's time that you learned a lesson for stealing from me."

"St-stealing?" I whispered. She nodded slowly.

"Mhm, that's right. You stole my daddy. And you stole from the wrong girl."

The room went silent and before I knew it, there was a loud tear of fabric. The coldness of the halls hit my as my torn Nirvana shirt fell to the floor. Something about her turned me on completely. I felt my core throbbing as she unclasped my bra and threw it across the hall.

She grasped her long fingers around one of my breasts. She moaned at the feeling in her hand.

"You're a thick little lady, aren't you?" she questioned with a smirk. "Go to the bed, you skank."

My mind spoke, "no, don't move," but my heart was like, "yes, go, you wild freak". I went to the room quickly as she strutted behind. She shoved me down on the bed and straddled my hips. She smacked my breasts, making my nipples go hard.

"You're such a little slut," she spat in my ear, deviously chuckling. "But, I'm going to show you how it's done." She pulled handcuffs out of the nightstand and cuffed my wrists around the bed post.

She removed my jeans and removed my underwear with her teeth, flinging it across the room like a rubber band. She untied her corset and tossed it on the floor; her breasts springing free. She slid off her thong and threw it down on the floor as well. She sat on the bed, spreading my legs and slapping my vagina. I moaned at her touch, feeling myself getting wetter. She propped herself on her knees and continued to slap my throbbing core. She began to suck and nip at my nipple, making me moan louder.

"Oh fuck," I cursed beneath my breath.

She smirked and pulled her lips away from my nipple. Lipstick was stained around it. She opened my legs more and stuck two of her slender fingers into my slit, pumping them quickly.

"P-Perrie," I whimpered as her fingers thrusted into me quicker and quicker.

"You like that, little slut?" she smirked a bit more. "With your tight, little pussy."

She pulled her fingers out, sucking on them. I whimpered at the absence of her fingers. She got off of the bed and went to the bathroom. Moments later, she came back with a strap-on, lubricant, and a vibrated. I felt myself get a bit more excited at the second as she sat down in front of me with the vibrator and lube in front of her.

She spilled lube onto her hands, rubbing it all over her body. Her beautiful body shimmered in the light and brought out her curves a bit more. Soon, her slick hands were all over me. Rubbing lube on my breasts all the way down to my thighs. She uncuffed me and threw me on the bed. I was lying on my side as she opened my legs and pressed herself against me; her vagina rubbing against mine. I moaned and started to move, yearning for her magnificent touch. She moaned as well, going faster until we were both moaning out.

Eventually, we stopped scissoring each other and she pulled out the vibrator. She pressed it against my clit and turned it up to the highest level. I screamed out, bucking my hips in pleasure. The vibrations went through me, pleasuring me to the extreme. She began to move it around aggressively and soon slipped it inside of me, pumping it quickly. I screamed out with pleasure. My walls clenched around the vibrator as it began to make its way deep inside of me. I clutched on the blankets, and then, Perrie removed the vibrator.

"No cumming until this big cock destroys your little pussy," she spoke seductively, strapping the strap-on onto her waist.

She propped me up on all fours and added more lube on. She spread it all around my inner thighs and my ass. She threw the lube on the bed and grabbed the vibrator. She thrusted into me, filling me up completely. I moaned out loudly as she turned the vibrator on full blast and put it into my ass. A stream of emotions fill up in me. I felt overwhelmed, pleasured, I ached, and it hurt a bit. I whimpered quietly but moaned loudly as most of the pleasure took over me. She thrusted quickly and pumped the vibrator quickly. She smacked my ass with her free hand multiple times.

"You like that, little whore?" she almost yelled, pounding into me. I pressed myself against her desperately, almost screaming in pleasure.

As she continued to thrust faster and faster, my walls clinched around the strap-on. She pumped the vibrator as fast as she pounded deeply and roughly as she could. Then, I reached my high, collapsing onto the bed. She pulled both the vibrator and strap on out of me and turned the vibrator off. She leaned down to my ear.

"Now, guiltiness will take over you, you and him will be over, and he will be mine," she whispered in my ear. She sat up. "Put on your clothes and act like this never happened."