Sexy Detention - Jerrie and Pesy

A/N: I love this one so much, it's from smut-it.tumblr.com

Enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Perrie's POV

Fuck this school. I got detention for being late, three times! I mean I have other things to do than to come to this hell hole and learn about things I will never use again in my life. I walk into the room where detention was being held. I saw two hot girls sitting in desks already. Hm, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. One girl with long light red and pinkish hair watched me as I came in and sat in a desk not to far from her. She winked at me as I locked eyes with her. I smirked. I watched as she trailed her hands up and down her fishnet clad legs . My mouth was watering, she was perfect. I quickly looked away and noticed the other girl was still here. She was leaning back with her feet propped up on the desk. She was wearing a crop top and high waisted jeans. These girls were hot as fuck. Suddenly I heard someone get up, I looked away from the one girl and saw that the other girl was now in front of me. Fuck.

"Hi, I'm Jade. You are?" She asked. I smirked.

"I'm Perrie, and you are hot" I stated. She laughed.

"I could say the same about you"She nodded.

"I'm Leigh"I looked over and saw it was the girl in the crop top that said that.

I smiled at her. She then stood up and walked over to us. Out of nowhere, Jade leaned down and crashed her lips against mine. I moaned at the feeling of her warm tongue against mine. She then reached down and pulled my own crop top off of my body. She pulled away for a few moments to get a good look at me. I'm so glad I wore my black see-through lingerie today. She licked her lips at the sight of my breasts almost falling out of my bra. I took the time to reach over to the bottom of her shirt and rip as hard as I could, making the buttons fly everywhere.

"rough, I like it" she winked at me as she hoisted me up onto the desk I had been sitting at. She undid my belt and I pushed my hips up so she could slid my skirt off. She threw it somewhere in the room and then ripped my underwear off.

She leaned closer to my ear and whispered "payback"

She then cupped my pussy in her hand and I let out a small moan.

"Oh, so wet for me are you baby?" She asked. I nodded.

She smirked and inserted two fingers into me roughly making me groan loudly. As she did that, Leigh had moved behind me and unclasped my bra. Her hands moved to my breasts and she started massaging them. I tilted my head back at the pleasure coming from my pussy and breasts. It felt like my body was on fire, a good fire though. Leigh moved her head down and left wet kisses all over my neck, hitting my sweet spot a few times.

All of a sudden I felt a kitten lit on my clit making me moan louder than I had before. Jade was a fucking angel. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my climax.

"Jade, Leigh, I'm gonna cum" I moaned. Leigh kissed my ear.

"Cum babe" she purred and with that, I had my first orgasm in this detention session.

"Want to taste her, Leigh?" Jade asked as she finished lapping my cum. Leigh nodded eagerly and Jade leaned over me and started making out with Leigh. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

I just noticed that the other two girls are fully naked by now and were touching each other. I have no idea when they undressed but I wasn't complaining.

Not even a few moments later the door swung open and in came one of the hottest females I've ever seen. She had big bouncy curls, she had the best curves and she was wearing the sexiest outfit.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" She boomed, making the two naked girls break away from each other.

"Ms.Jesy, we were- um- just having some fun?" Jade stuttered, and it came out as a question. "Ms. Jesy" was the teacher I'm guessing. She looked over at me.

"Explain" She demanded. I smirked at her.

"We got horny, and decided to do something about it" I laughed. She stomped over to me and pulled me off the desk. She took her arms and pushed everything off of her desk, making it land in the floor. She threw me against her desk and went to one of her cabinets. She pulled out a strap-on. She looked at the other two girls.

"Grab what you want and get on my desk" She growled, they quickly scrambled to get what would satisfy them and Jade laid beside me and Leigh beside her. They both chose dildos.

"Now I am going to put on this strap-on and fuck Perrie like the slut she is. You may only use the toys you chose, not each other. I will not be touching you either today. You will have to get yourself off to me fucking Perrie" She said as she was getting undressed. My mouth started watering at her amazing body. I could feel myself getting wet again.

She then shoved the fake dick in my mouth getting my saliva all over it before she strapped it on. She didn't give me time to adjust or anything, she slammed right into me.

"FUCK" I screamed. It felt amazing

"How you do you feel, slut? You like that? You like it when I fuck you hard? Hmm?" She growled. I moaned

"Fuck yes, fuck me hard Ms. Jesy. I've been such a slut" I moaned.

She then flipped me over so I was bent over the desk and she took me from behind. She shoved the dick into my entrance at a rough pace and to add to the pleasure she slapped my ass, leaving her handprint I'm sure.

She continued until I came on the fake dick, she pulled out and tore the strap-on off. She ran two fingers down my slit, covering her fingers in my juices before she made eye contact with me and sucked myself off her fingers. She moaned and let her fingers leave her mouth with a 'pop'.

"You taste amazing. Now come over here a pleasure me slut" She said as she sat on the desk and spread her legs and pulled me by my hair and shoved my head into her heat. I instantly went to work and moved my tongue the ways I've done many times before. I never got any complaints.

Ms. Jesy was a moaning mess above me, working her hands on her tits as I ate her out.

Soon enough, she came and I licked her clean. She tasted the best I've ever tasted. Fuck.

"I'll see you all in detention tomorrow. Don't be late. Dress sexy" Ms. Jesy announced as the got dressed and left. Leaving three flustered naked girls in the room.