Valentine Day - All of them.

Almost one month. Sorry guys :( but thank you for reading this.

I took this big one from holysmutblog.tumblr.com

Enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------

The vibrator hit the wall making a dent.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I yelled out loud. Why? Why could I not have an orgasm? This is the most sexual frustrated I've even been in my life. I grabbed my phone and sent out a group text.

Still on the V- Day date? My date with my vibrating boyfriend didn't go well.
Sent: 9:53pm

All my friends had gone out with their boyfriends. And me? I was home alone. This was miserable.

Well, my date ended in a breakup. Come over?
Read: 9:55pm

Getting broken up with on Valentine's day. That was harsh. I stood up from the bed and pulled my sweats on. I grabbed my car keys. Time to go to Jade's house.

*********

I pulled up to the house thirty minutes later with chocolate ice cream, tissues, and all the good break up movies. Just the break up things. I walked straight into Jade's house, as she never locked the door.

"Jade? Jade, It's me," I yelled out. It was so quiet. I stilled my feet for a couple of seconds, trying to hear something, anything. I pulled the converse off my feet and placed the ice cream in her fridge. I looked through out the house, but couldn't find anything.

I walked to the last bedroom in the house, which I had never seen. Nobody ever stayed in this bedroom. I was almost sure that nothing had ever been put in this room. I stopped breathing at the outside of the closed door. There was a faint buzzing sound inside. I pushed the door forward and walked in. There was a variety of dildos, vibrators, strap-ons, lube, and massage oils on the empty floor.

Did Jade leave these here for her boyfriend? Or for me? The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Two hands grabbed my waist from behind. They stroked the skin underneath my crop top. They were so small, but left heat on my skin.

"Jade?" I asked.

"No, babe. It's Leigh," she whispered into my ear. She softly started to kiss my neck. My breathing became uneven and rushed. She pushed her hands onto my naked breasts. My back came to the front of her chest. I could feel her large breasts on my shoulders. I didn't know exactly what was going on, but I didn't want to ask.

I heard footsteps behind me, but didn't dare to open my eyes. Another set of lips pressed against mine. I didn't open my eyes, but I kissed the lips back. I sucked on their lips. She grabbed my head and brought it to hers. I pushed my tongue into her mouth. I sucked on her tongue that tasted like chocolate. Leigh Anne rubbed my breasts thoroughly. She grabbed the top of my nipples between her fingers. I moaned into the mouth The mouth kissing me left.

"Your moans are so hot." It was Jesy. Her mouth returned to mine. She gave me an intense kiss that made me legs weak. My pants started to get pulled down. If Jesy's hands were in my hair and Leigh-Anne's on my breasts, then who was this?

My sweatpants fell to the floor along with my panties. A finger ran through my pubic hair. They ran their fingers in between my lips. They started to slowly rub circles into my clit. My legs buckled and I moaned into Jesy's mouth. I felt something around my head. It felt like elastic. I heard the snap on the back of my head and opened my eyes. It was completely dark and I couldn't see anything.

I heard a laugh on the left of me. Perrie? All the girls were here. In an instant, all the girls withdrew from me. I felt the lack of heat and warmth from my body.

"Step out of your clothes," Jade told me from the right of me. I pulled my crop top off and threw it on the floor. I stepped out of the sweats on the floor and took my socks off. I could feel all of their eyes on me. I was on display for anybody to see and I sincerely hoped that it was only the four girls in the room.

"Spread your legs," Perrie told me. I moved my feet farther apart. I felt somebody's hand on my left leg.

"Lift it," I leaned on right leg and my foot was pressed on somebody's shoulder. Before I knew it, there was a wet tongue on my pussy. I moaned out. That felt so good. I felt hands on my breasts again. There was somebody new sucking my tongue. I was overwhelmed with pleasure. There was somebody on every side of me.

Or so I thought, I felt somebody on my back. Then, I felt something pressing into me. I stilled. I felt kisses on the back of my neck.

"Just me, babe. With a strap on," Perrie explained. I relaxed. I grinded on whoever's face was sucking on my pussy. They moaned against me and vibrated my clit. I moaned onto the tongue inside my mouth. Perrie wrapped her hands on my hips and eased the toy inside of my pussy. It stretched me wide, but felt amazing. I came before the toy even made it all the way into me. The hands on my breasts and mouth on mine were removed and replaced with two tongues. The two girls in front of me sucked hard on my nipples while the girl on the floor kept sucking on my cunt.

Perrie hammered into me, hitting the place I needed. I came again quickly. I didn't think it was possible to come this fast. It always took me an hour to get myself off, and sometimes I never got there.

"Let's move to the floor," Jesy said. She must have been the girl, licking my breasts. The other girl hummed in approval, vibrating my nipple. I moaned again. Perrie pulled out of me and I took my foot off of whoever's shoulder.

Somebody grabbed my hand and led me a couple of feet forward.

"Here, lay on the floor," Leigh Anne spoke. I slowly lowered myself to the floor and laid down on the warm carpet. Somebody brought their hand to the thing covering my eyes and took it off. All the girls were in front of me, watching me. All of them had mischievous smiles on my face.

Jade leaned in close to my ear. She trailed her hand up to my clit. She ran circles in my sensitive clit. I shifted; I couldn't possible come again. My clit had tingles all over it. I felt myself getting wet again.

"I can still taste you on my tongue," she whispered in my ear. I moaned. Jesy laid in between my legs. She grabbed the vibrator next to Perrie and slowly worked it into my hole. I groaned out loud. Jade sucked on my collarbones. She bit down, leaving marks that would show up tomorrow. Perrie began playing with my breasts. Leigh Anne took the massage oil next Perrie and squirted it on my thigh. She rubbed the tissue deeply. She would rub it from my knee, then up to the top of my thighs; I thought she would start to rub my clit with Jade, but never did. She always came back down. She handed it to Perrie and she poured it on my breasts.

The massage oil warmed my nipples, then cooled. My nipples were so sensitive. Jade easily rubbed circles onto my clit with my wetness. I came again with her, biting down on my pulse.

Jesy continued to work the vibrator into my hole. She turned the vibrator on after my orgasm and I worked myself up almost immediately coming again. Perrie leaned down licking my mouth. I welcomed her tongue into her mouth. Our tongues played with each other. I felt a tongue on my clit. I moaned into Perrie's mouth, coming yet again. The tongue swirled around on the nub of my clit. I arched my back trying to get another orgasm. The massage oil warmed my legs. I couldn't believe how much pleasure I was in. I came again...

Beep...Beep...Beep..Beep... I woke up horny in my bed on Feburary 15th. I grabbed my phone.

From: Perrie

My date was amazing <3

From: Leigh Anne

My date ended in some hot sex. I'll be sore for days!

From: Jesy

Me, too! Valentine's Day sex is the best!

From: Jade

Me three! Sorry, your vibrating boyfriend date didn't go well. Wanna come over?