She's mine tonight - Pesy ft. Leigh

A/N: I found this one very sexy :) from dirty-little-mixers.tumblr.com

Enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------

Perrie made sure Leigh-Anne's ropes were tight before placing the bondage ball in her mouth. "Tonight Jesy is mine, Leigh. And you get to watch from the sidelines." Perrie smirked. Jesy had decided that her and Leigh-Anne's love life was getting to boring and they needed to bring some spice to it. And this was her great idea. Leigh-Anne didn't even get to participate.

Jesy was on the bed, fingering herself already as Perrie undressed in front of her, dancing. Talk Dirty to Me was playing in the background and Perrie did a little twirl in her bra and undies. She slowly removed her lacy black bra, biting her lip sexily. She threw the bra at Jesy and they both giggled, Jesy throwing it on the floor. Perrie then removed her matching thong and threw that at Leigh-Anne. It landed on her thigh.

Perrie slowly moved up the bed, sashaying her hips as she crawled towards Jesy. She moved her hands up and down Jesy's thighs, teasing the poor girl. Leigh-Anne moaned, not being able to handle this pressure.

Perrie gave Jesy's pretty pink pussy little kitten-licks, smiling and staring directly into Jesy's eyes. "Mmmm, you are so good." Perrie whispered smirking. She turned her head towards Leigh-Anne as she shoved two fingers into Jesy's pink pussy without warning, causing the girl to shriek. "Leigh, I don't know how you don't eat her every night. She is so damn tasty." Perrie sighed, still fingering Jesy and sucking on her clit.

Jesy clutched her boobs as Perrie started fisting her. "Holy shit!" She yelled, taken by surprise. Perrie smirked, pounding her first into Jesy's hole. Leigh-Anne groaned through the bandage ball. It was turning her on so much.

Jesy shrieked and moaned a the same time as she came all over Perries hand. Perrie shoved a few of her fingers into Jesy's mouth, ordering her to lick. "Such a good girl." Perrie said dreamily. Jesy nodded.

"Hands and knees." Perrie ordered, crawling off the bed seductively. Jesy did as told as Perrie walked around the bed to grab something from a box. "No peeking Jes." She said, pulling out a purple strap-on.

Perrie walked over to Leigh-Anne and rubbed her clit with the strap-on twice, earning sweet moans from the girl. "Uh-uh-uh. None for you, naughty girl." Perrie giggled, tapping Leigh on the nose. Leigh-Anne pouted best she could with the bondage in her mouth as she watched Perrie prance, literally prance, to the bed.

She situated the strap-on around her waist and light pressed the tip against Jesy's asshole. Jesy whimpered seductively. "Perrie." She moaned as Perrie shoved the tip in and took it back out. "Are you ready, baby?" She asked, rubbing her hands up and down Jesy's butt. "Mmmhhmm." Jesy hummed, wiggling her ass a bit. Perrie smirked once again before shoving her strap-on forcefully into Jesy's poor hole.

Perrie abused Jesy's hole a little bit longer before taking it out and un-doing the strap-on. She made Jesy suck it clean before putting it back in the box.

They made-out as Leigh-Anne watched on, wishing she could join them. Her legs were soaked and her wrist were getting raw. Her jaw hurt too from that damn red ball being shoved in her mouth.

Leigh whimpered loudly, breaking apart the two on the bed. They sashayed over, Perrie kneeling in front of her moving her hands up and down her thighs. Jesy stood behind the chair and grabbed at her boobs, squeezing them. "Perrie's going to taste you a little and then she's gonna go." Jesy whispered in Leigh's ear, kissing up and down her neck.

Perrie kitten-licked Leigh's pussy. Leigh was so tightly-wound she came almost instantly. Jesy untied her as Perrie got ready to go. "Let's do this again sometime. It was fun." She winked, walking out the door.

Leigh-Anne and Jesy lay in bed that night, cuddling. "Thanks for doing that babe. I promise you'll be involved next time." Jesy whispered, kissing her girlfriend softly. Leigh-Anne hummed against her lips happily in response.