Leighade

A/N: took it from http://ffsdaddyaf.tumblr.com/post/90831686178/leighade-smut-with-visuals

hope you enjoy it!

WARNING: NSWF visuals

Jade and Leigh were sitting in comfortable silence in an empty room waiting for Perrie and Jesy to arrive. It was a meeting to discuss their third album, but no one seemed to be on time, not even their manager. Sighing, Jade looked down at her iPhone, scrolling down her twitter feed when a message from their manager popped up. Quickly pressing the message, she groaned loudly, sounding like a child.

Leigh's head snapped towards the girl and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong babe?" she asked, giving the tiny girl a weird look.

"They are stuck in traffic and are going to be an hour late," she whined, slumping back in the comfortable chair. "I'm already so bored, this is going to take forever."

Leigh smiled at Jade, loving how adorable she looked. Taking a moment to think of what to do, a smirk grew on the girl's face. "I have an idea," she pipped up, walking over to the office door and locking it quietly. It has been weeks since the two have shared one of their secret intimate moments, and Leigh knew that streak was about to end.

Jade's eyes widened at Leigh, knowing exactly what she was thinking. The pit of her stomach began to ache, along with her core. She wanted, needed to be touched. She bit down on her lip in anticipation. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, doing it... here?" she nervously asked Leigh, wanting to be responsible for at least one second.

Leigh licked her lips, already beginning to undress Jade with her eyes. "We'll be fine baby, but you have to be very quiet okay?" she whispered while walking over to the beautiful girl. She gently pushed down on her shoulders, making Jade's back hit the sofa and Leigh climbed over her. "Fuck, I missed this, you look so hot-" Leigh breathed out before Jade's lips latched onto hers.

Their lips moved in sync as their tongues slid past one another. The kiss was familiar, but as always it was addictive and comforting. Grabbing Jade's hand, Leigh guided it to her tit. "Touch me," she begged. The tiny girl happily obliged, wanting to make the girl feel amazing.

"Anything for you," Jade moaned against her lips.

Leigh's body was on fire. She could feel herself grow wetter and wetter by the second. She pushed her hips up into Jade's, earning a soft whimper that only pushed her over the edge. "Fucking shit, take your clothes on baby," she commanded, already starting to yank off her pants.

Jade giggled softy, pulled her shirt and bra off at once, not wanting to waste any time. A gasp passed her swollen lips when Leigh's tongue sucked the right nipple in her mouth. Jade let her hands tangle themselves in the girl's curly hair, yanking it gently. Leigh's groans against the nipple sent vibrations down to Jade's soaking pussy. Leigh pulled back and smirked down at Jade.

"How much do you want to be fucked?" she asked, letting her finger teased her sensitive skin.

Jade let out another whimper, wanting to be touched in all the right placed. She lifted her hips up, trying to get friction but nothing was there but air. "I want you to fuck me so bad Leigh-Anne, please baby, fuck me."

"Jesus, you're so fucking hot when you beg," Leigh winked, plunging her hand down to Jade's panties, pushing past to get to her pussy. She teased her clit while sticking two fingers into her core, pumping them in and out before Jade had time to adjust.

"Shit," Jade moaned, ecstasy running through her bloodstream. She nuzzled her way into Leigh's neck, letting her moaned become muffled while kissing her kissing. Needing to stay quiet, she took the liberty of giving Leigh multiple dark hickies.

Leigh's core was now painfully aching, Jade's moans turned her on so much, she could probably get off just from the beautiful sound. But she wanted more than that. Pulling her hand back from Jade's pussy, she brought her fingers to her mouth, licking off the delicious juice. "Mmmm... I wanna see how good you taste baby," she winked at Jade.

Climbing off her, Leigh quickly pulled Jade's little red thong off, switching their position so now each other's pussies were no aligned with each other's mouth. "Fuck me good Jadey," Leigh whimpered, letting her tongue flick Jade's clit before sucking it.

Jade did just the same, making sure to do long, soft tongue strokes on her slit, just like she knew Leigh loved it.

They both muffled their mouths in each other's pussies, not wanting to be caught. Leigh noticed Jade's hip start to buckle, and she smirked, knowing the small girl was close to finishing up.

"Leigh- I'm so fucking close... don't stop-" Jade quietly moaned.

Leigh's pumping sped up with Jade's pants. Her hand moved fast and she could feel her walls begin to tighten.

"Fuuuuc- Leigh! What the hell!" Jade yelled.

Leigh had pulled her hand away right when Jade was about to cum. Removing her pussy from the Thirlwall's face, she giggled at her lover. "Not yet baby," she cooed. Jade sighed, but didn't complain since she knew she would eventually get to finish.

Leigh stood up, and repositioned her legs around Jade, now making their dripping wet pussies aligned. Jade smirked, now realizing what her lover was trying to do. Her hand groped Leigh's tit, and Leigh did the same to Jades. Their hips started to grind against on another, and pleasure surged through their bodies.

Their grinds became harder, rougher, and faster. Their breathing was regular along with their hips. Leigh's eyes rolled into the back of her head while Jade got even more turned on from watching her pleasure grow.

"I'm so fucking close Jadey," Leigh whispered, struggling to catch her breath. Jade moaned in response, picking up her speed, feeling the pit of her stomach begin to burn in delight.

"Fuck- fucking hell," Jade yelled, her high reaching it's peak. Her screamed helped Leigh reach hers. Their cum mixed together as their hips buckled against each other, letting their bodies slowly relax from their amazing sex.

"Well shit," Leigh laughed, kissing every inch of Jade's face. Teasingly, she pressed her pussy into the small girl's, getting a whimper mixed with a moan as a response. Leigh knew she was sensitive and liked to poked a little sexual fun.

"I love you baby, you were amazing. As usual," Leigh whispered, comforting the girl while wrapping her arms around Jade.

Smiling, Jade nuzzled her face against Leigh's, letting them bask in pleasure and love. "I love you too buba. We should probably get dressed, I don't know how long it's been since that text..."

"We'll be fine babe. Let's just lay here for awhile," Leigh happily sighed, closing her eyes and letting her arm tighten around her lover. Jade mumbled an okay and kissed the beautiful girl's soft lips, muttering soft I love you's...