Busy Night - Pesy.

I'm sorry I hardly ever update this but I'm very busy. Also I'm sorry about the grammar, it's not all correct but you can read it.

Thanks for 2,3K y'all are amazing <3

Took this one from ssweetpain.tumblr.com

Enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair, feeling extremely exhausted. I put my paperwork aside and decided to check on my maid, Perrie. I stood up and stretched till I heard my bones pop. Wow, how long have I been working?

I slowly and quietly walked down the stairs, seeing her bent over as she dust the mini cupboard next to my vase. I bit my lip as my eyes roamed the lower part of her body. Her black lace were visible, and sexy. I continued walking towards the couch with Perrie still not acknowledging my presence. I sat down and crossed my legs with my posture up straight.

"Perrie darling, you're working too hard." I said, breaking the silence and causing her to jump a little.

"Oh , Miss. I didn't realize you were here." she chuckled nervously. I smiled and patted the seat opposite mine, signaling her to take a seat. "It's fine, take a break."

She nodded before she did as told. Her already short dress rose up a bit, exposing more of her skin. I took a sharp breath, causing her to look at me questioningly. "Everything okay, Miss?"

"Y-yeah, perfectly fine." I managed to stammer out. Damn, the things this girl does to me.

We then just sat in an awkward silence, her whistling away. I can't help but stare at her features. Those icy blue yes, them blonde locks and those lips. Damn I want to feel those lips all over my body. As my eyes looked down, I noticed that only one of her buttons are actually buttoned, making most of her cleavage show.

I looked back up only to meet her gaze staring into mine. When she realized I was staring, she immediately looked away, a small grin obvious on her face.

"Perrie." I asked and she hums in response.

"I need you." I stated. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Okay.. do you need me to clean your bedroom? I'll get-" I then cut her off.

"No, Perrie, I need you"

Her eyes widened when she finally caught on to what I was saying. Man, for a hot girl, she really is slow.

"But Miss -" I , once again , cut her off ,"No buts. I pay you and you'll do as I say. Get to my room and undress yourself. When I get there , you better be ready"

I saw her swallow her swallow before nodding vigorously and scurrying off up to my bedroom. I felt my panties getting moidt and I blame Perrie for that. I slipped my hand into my panties and gently run my fingers over my already wet pussy. "Shit..."

I pulled my hand out and took my time to walk up the stairs to my bedroom. As I opened the door , Perrie stood absolutely naked while leaning against my closet. I licked my lips as I fucked her with my eyes. I slowly approached her before harshly pulling her body into mine , her back against my front.

She let out a gasp when my hand massaged her boobs. My fingers found her right nipple and played with it , causing her to let out quiet moans.

"You can be as loud as you want , baby girl. Let the whole neighbourhood know who's gonna fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before ," I whispered huskily in her ear.

My hands continued touching every inch of her body , teasing her. My hand found her pussy and cupped it , causing her to jump slightly. I smirked as I ran a finger up her slit slowly.

"Miss... fuck me please ," she whined as she bucked her hips up to meet my fingers.

I chuckled as I pressed kisses on her neck while my hands slowly rubbed her clit. She tipped her head back , letting me have more access to her neck. Her moans became louder and louder as my fingers rubbed faster and harder. "Right there , Mistress oh don't stop!" she screamed out as I picked up speed and added two fingers inside her.

"Oh , don't worry I won't" I chuckled lowly in her ear.

My fingers slammed in and out of her repeatedly as my other head played with her boobs. I added a third finger and managed to slip in my pinky finger , stretching her out. "Fuck , fuck! Mistress I'm so close-OH!" she moaned out as her legs quivered and cum leaked down her long pale legs. I slowly pulled my fingers out and smirked at a panting Perrie.

"Get on the bed ,"I simply demanded. Without any questions asked , she did as told. I slipped off my skirt along with my panties and crawled over to her on the bed. Her pussy was glistening with cum and I wanted to taste it so bad , so I did. I lowered my head so I was in line with her pussy. I licked a stripe up her slit , causing her to already moan loudly due to the sensitivity from her last orgasm. Oh , honey that was just the beginning. I sucked on her clit repeatedly , causing more profanities and moans to escape her mouth. It wasn't long until my mouth was filled with her cum and I licked her clean.

I sat up and waited a few seconds till Perrie calmed down. I then placed my pussy against hers , causing both of us to moan out loudly.

"Miss , I'm so sensitive"

I didn't listen to a word she said and kept grinding our pussies together , our clits bumping into each other. I humped harder every time and I felt my orgasm building up. "Shit , Perrie" I moaned out.

"Please s-stop , Miss! Oh fuck!" she screamed out , her third orgasm taking over. I continued scissoring her until I came all over her pussy. I fell on top of her , my hands propping me up so I don't crush her. We were both a panting mess. I kissed her softly before falling to my side.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your little pussy ," I joked , my hand rubbing her clit again. She then slapped my hand away. "That was the best shag I've ever had. Thanks to you ," she said , pecking my lips.

"Right so don't try to fuck me while I sleep ," she murmured , her eyelids covering her blue orbs. I giggled lightly before pulling her body towards mine and soon falling into a deep sleep , due to the very busy night.