The Tongue Piercing - Perrie (only)

A/N: I took this one from pornhubjade.tumblr.com

Enjoy it!

---------------------------------------

I'm sitting on my side of the bed, while Perrie was on the other, flicking her tongue over and over again, trying to get used to her new tongue piercing. Secretly it turned me on, but the doctor had said that there would be no "kissing and stuff like that" for a month, and it had been little over a month, but I didn't want to suggest anything, because I was still unsure if the piercing would hurt her or not, and I did not want to hurt her.

"What are you staring at?" Perrie asked, noticing I had been staring at her for a while now. She came closer to me, snuggling next to me, still looking at me with a confused facial expression.

"It's nothing, forget it", I said and I turned back to my book, but Perrie didn't buy it. She rolled on top of me and took my book away and before I could protest, the book went flying across our bedroom, ending up on a cloth pile on the other side of the room.

"Can you now tell me?" She smiled and acted all innocent. I shook my head and her smile turned into a frown.

"Please tell me", she whined as she sat up, still on top of me, moping and acting sad.

"I was just wondering what that piercing would feel like.. if it was inside of me", I blurted out. Perrie gave me a weird look and then smirked, pulling me up, so we we're face to face (or as I was shorter face to neck). Perrie leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips. This was our first kiss in months and I can't explain how much I missed the taste of her lips, the way they always tasted like strawberry because of her overuse of lip balm. I wrapped my hands around her neck as she pushed me back down.

She went from kissing my lips to kissing my neck, finding my soft spot easily, earning a quiet moan from me.

She giggled and went lower down my body. She started to take shirt off, before I stopped her. She looked up at me, and from my facial expressions, she understood that that wasn't what I wanted, so she went even lower. She started pulling of my underwear, very slowly, knowing that it would drive me crazy.

As soon as she had had enough of watching me squirm in anticipation, she quickly took my panties off, throwing them somewhere.

She gave my clit a little lick, before she started licking it.

The best part was when her cold metal piercing touched my clit, sending vibrations up my body, making me a moaning mess. I quickly grabbed her hair for support, my breathing being out of control and me moaning every two seconds.

I could feel that I was going to come soon, so did Perrie as she stopped her actions, looking up at me, before she did the thing I had been waiting for for a long time.

She pushed her tongue inside of my cunt, making me grab her hair even harder. I could feel the metal ball against my walls, making me shiver from it's coldness. I screamed as Perrie went in deeper and deeper, trying to get her tongue as far as possible.

After a while, she started sliding her tongue in and out of my cunt, making me screaming in pleasure, arching my back and falling down onto the bed. I grabbed a hold of the closest pillow and screamed Perrie's name as she started going faster and faster at each moan that left my mouth.

I came in seconds, Perrie still thrusting her tongue in me, as I came back from my high.

" Oh how I have missed the taste of you", she said as I was still trying to catch my breath. She went down, licking my cum, as it was a dinner buffet. 

She then came next to me, smiling at me, and then kissing me. After the kiss broke I thanked her and promised that I will repay her for this.