Josie's Pov

¨We have returned¨ My sister announced. I led her to our thrones. We each sat down before MG walked up to us.
    ¨Josie, Lizzie¨ the curly-haired boy nodded to each of us. A Mischievous smirk appeared on my twin's face. I rolled my eyes at her antics. Speak I signed to MG.
    ¨I have the information that you requested. He handed the file to me. I opened it to see a red-haired woman firing a gun. Underneath the mask, I wore I could feel myself smile at the woman. She was beautiful, but she was also our biggest rival and had been for years. There was also information on her second in command as well as her parents Klaus and Hayley Mikaleson.
    ¨What does it contain?¨ Lizzie asked me. I pulled out my phone and switched on my text to speech.
    ¨Information on the leader of the Crescent Pack as well as older information from when our mother and uncle ran the mafia.¨ Ever since we were born deaf and mute communication has always been hard between us. For the longest time, we had no way of communicating which made it hard to be sisters when Lizzie barely knew I existed. But with the evolution of technology, we have established new ways to communicate. Call in Kaleb and Ethan Mg nodded his head and left us. When he returned Ethan and Kaleb were with him. They saluted us by sticking out their right arm and saying ¨Twins¨. Lizzie stood from her throne and made her way towards the trio.
    ¨We have a task for you¨ they nodded, but of course, my sister couldn't see that. ¨We need you to take these resources from a warehouse in the Northwest quadrant.¨
    ¨But isn't that Crescent Pack territory?¨ Ethan asked. Yes, I signed, but we need those resources besides you've been trained well so it shouldn't be a problem unless Mikaleson shows up, but I highly doubt it, she wouldn't bother with something so minor. Ethan just gave me a confused look. I could feel my anger begin to rise. Nobody bothered to learn sign language which meant they had to rely on MG who could sign, which meant when we were on missions together I had to use my phone. MG translated for me.
    ¨My sister is right¨ Lizzie agreed ¨You have been trained and if you fail then that means that you aren't as useful as we thought.¨ I took out my phone and typed a message on it.
    ¨You're sending me with them¨ my phone relayed the message to my sister.
    ¨No I am not, it is too minor of a mission Jo.¨ I shook my head and typed a new message.
    ¨Yes, you are, I am the best we have and we need this to go smoothly and I don't trust them to handle it so yes I am going.¨ Lizzie sighed.
    ¨I'd like to argue with you, but you have a point, so fine you can accompany them.¨ I motioned for them to follow me as I led them towards the garage. Alright Mikaelson, let's see how you like us messing with your territory  I thought.