INTERLACED HEARTS 6

A month have Passed and Bondita got gelled with Saudamini and spoke little with Anirudh. She have been like a Turtle hiding inside the shell whenever Others Present Near her.

She felt she won't be able to Match their status and Acted Reserve But Trilochan Kaka Made sure Both were Satisfied. He Never Taunted Saudamini for conceiving he Requested her instead. As that way He Looked at their Comforts. He appointed new servants too ease their Work. Bondita was Not all Kept seperate for the Family she came from.

Bondita have realised that How much kaka tries to Potray him Strict he was soft from Inside. Hence her Barriers towards him Melted and she started to talk with him gradually.

 That day was Sunday and Whole family were seated for the Morning beverage. Bondita brought the Beverages started to Give them. Anirudh too took his coffee and started cherishing it immersed in his case file.

Batuk from Nowhere asked " Kaka Dada Ravivaar ko kaha soyenge " Making all gasp.

Anirudh who was already irked yelped " Tumhare saath sojaaunga tk hei! Mazak lagraha hoon kyaaaa  " While Batuk Blinked at the Unexpected outburst and felt Bad, Others just understood these were the Hidden anger for the Chaotic happenings in his life. Sagar Babu appeared from Nowhere to save Batuk from his Dada's Clutches.

As he was well known other men just Greeted him and Anirudh took Him to his study asking Bondita to bring Tea. Bondita went to kitchen saw Koyeli didi and Mini preparing breakfast.

She felt odd asking Koyeli didi to do work. Mini understood her dilema asked " Kya chayiye "

" Wo sagar babu kiliye chaai bannana hei mai banadungi ab thoda jagah dijiye na " she said politely wanted to not sound Rude. " Arey choti Bahuraniji koi baath nahi hei mai banadungi " Koyeli said and made a cup of tea in Minutes.

She took it and went to the study Knocked and saw Sagar Babu and Anirudh in deep discussion. Koyeli didi have given in a jar and hence she Placed it on the Table and started pouring it while she heared " Sagar Babu aap na us ladki ki bhare mein Pata kijiye jo Pehla mahila Barrister hei lekin Degree nahi li! usse saamne laana hoga tab hi Ladkiyaan ko himath milenge kuch kar guzarne ki " This made Bondita whimper.

She gave Sagar Babu his tea and stood there absent mindedly. Sagar assured Anirudh that he will find out soon and went away. Anirudh got up from his seat saw a Perplexed Bondita snapped his fingers before her making her come back to the world.

" Wo wo jo aap bol rahe the uska kya zaroorath jab us ladki ko Bahar aane mein koi dilchaspi nayi hogi " and Anirudh who was irked with this thought as even Bondita is speaking like saudamini.

He felt disappointed yet he said " Aise kaise wo bahar nayi aayegi yahaan tak aane kiliye kitne mushkilen paar kiye honge ! usse aana hi hoga " While Anirudh was Uttering in Distaraught Mini who came there in search of Bondita said " Sahi keharahi hei Bondita yeh sab Fitoor chodo apne Parivarik jeevan pe dhayaan do ! Bondita chalo Mandir chalthe hein " Mini took Bondita with her while Anirudh sat in sofa in a Helplessness as he felt a Need of Helping Hand in his Mission of seeing his Motherland independent. He wanted to do something.

As Days started to roll on its own  Bondita started to accustomed to the Scenario of the Haveli and Anirudh and her shared a Mild Friendship which is yet to be Explored. Its been Two months Bondita was Married One day when Noone were in home Only Mini and Bondita were present.

Sampoorna and Saurav have shifted to Madhavpur as Saurav Started a small scale clothing Business with his Cousin. Saudamini who saw them welcomed them Heartily called out To Bondita. 

Bondita was on cloud nine she Hugged her sister to her heart's content. They spent some hours there and Bondita got to know Sumati is doing better now. She felt relieved as her sacrifices Paid off.