INTERLACED HEARTS 11

As Anirudh and Bondita stepped into the New Phase of their Life they Got to know Their Unknown Fantasies Getting Fullfilled. Bondita felt Nervous and just accepted his Love but as Days Passed she too didn't hesitate to express her Love.

He Encouraged her and Made her Both are same in the Relationship and Gave her all rights on him. They Both had the Best times of their Lives and Anirudh had so much to explore with her and so does she.

As the Result in Two Months they Got reward it was Nani who understood that when Bondita craved to eat something sour, She came down to Borrow Pickle Fourth time The day and Some glow was radiating from her which was enough for Nani to suspect.

Nani pulled Bondita who was licking the Pickle she Brought from Nani unable to control her while Anirudh who came there chided " Yeh kya tha itna achchar kon khatha hei  ! Ek hafte se do Bada dabba ka Achchar gaali kraliya ab dekho naani se lekar khaa rahi ho ! Khabardar itna ahchar khaaya toh ! " and tried to pull the Pickle Bowl and she Whined like a Child.

" Nahi patibabu mujhe Khatta khaane ka man Kar rahe hein yeh Dedungi aaj mujhe shaam ko golgappe khaane le jaayenge !" she asked Dreamily and he stared at her tried to show anger but Failed deliberately seeing her Cuteness.

" Raja Beta Tum jao mein dekthi hoon ! Aaj kaam kiliye Tum jao Rani ko yaha rehne do " and He looked at her and frowned as he could atleast see her if she comes to Work. still He Obliged  as Nani and Nanaji have become their Family without even Knowing Anirudh is their Son in Law and she said Happily " ab khoob saara achchar khaungi " irking him and Nani screwed her Ears said " nahi ! " and took her inside her Home while Anirudh scoffed and left to the upstairs to get Ready.

Nani had already doubts regarding Bondita aka Rani's Health as she was looking Tired, restless, and was behind sour Food items. They waited to meet the Vaid of the area.

" Mai teek hoon aapne mujhe yaha kyu lekar aaye " she said little upset as she was already missing her Patibabu. In Baldev's Estate as he Knows them Well Both Anirudh and Bondita were alotted to work together and it was also one of the reason they Fell in love sooner.

When Bondita was called in the Lady vaid holded Bondita's Hand analysed something said  to Nani in Tamil with all grinning and Nani translated her said " Mubrak ho Maa banne wali ho " At first Bondita didn't know how to react but when she realised she will be growing her Patibabu's Love in her Woumb her joys knew no bound. She Hugged Nani in happiness thought of conveying him now itself but Nani asked her to Make something Good and wait for him in Night.

Bondita who came home Made his special Rice kheer and Special Food yet wanted to prank him, Hence she Hided the Food items seperately and Made the Kitchen like Nothing was Cooked.

Anirudh who came all tired saw Bondita who was Pretending Like sleeping, Before Calling her Bondita he went and Closed the Door latched it came to her said " Bondita Uto na Bohith tag gaya hoon khaana lagado please ! " while Changing into his White kurta and Payjama's Which he started ti wear since they Reached there.

Bondita Laughed at his Back yet laid like she didn't hear, Anirudh called her Few times and No response from her thought she was sleeping went to kitchen to have as he was Starving but found nothing in kItchen.

He was agitated but he Calmed himself saying " Might be she was not well " and Drank water came and Laid down beside her Showing his Back to her. He closed his eyes and Bondita couldnot torture him More stood went and Brought the Cocunt phone which she had made specially for Confessing something special.

She sat near him Threwed the Cocount phone which fell exactly near his chest, She said " tring Tring ! " Anirudh Got irked now as he was tired and added he was Hungry but his Bondita is Playing silly games.