INTERLACED HEARTS 9

The star studded sky witnessed the Whole Tulsipur in deep slumber Except the People of Roy choudhary Haveli. It's Past ten still there were No traces of Anirudh and Bondita, Kaka sat before Mandir while Others Roamed in Hall Filled with Tension.

There In Goods Carriage as soon as they Reached and sat hiding behind the Boxes filled with Fruits They were Exhausted to core and in sometime Sleep Engulfed Bondita but still Anirudh was keeping a Check towards the Entrance. A Hour passed and unknowingly he too started sleeping and Bondita's Head fell on his shoulder as she twisted in sleep.

When Anirudh awake with a Jerk it was Late night, He Stroked  Bondita who blinked when she opened her eyes as the Place was Not Familiar. " Bondita Humme chalne chayiye " he said in precision eyeing for some Danger, He held her Hands without letting her think Much.

They just peeped outside to saw a Empty Railway station and few people here and there were sleeping, Anirudh took her to the Entrance made sure that no was watching pulled her and started running Hastily as it was not safe.

They reached the Small sand roads from the Main road, it was a deserted roads and people will use this Road rarely hence he choose the Road to enter into the Road to reach Haveli. They started Running mildly and were Out of breath in no time just then a Man came there with Bicycle and Anirudh pulled Bondita who was about to fell on it.

The cycle Man applied Brakes and saw the Barrister Couple who were Running without doing Wrong, Shivraj Basu the small scale Businessman who came in cycle Knows Anirudh Very well infact Anirudh have saved his ancestors land from his relatives but Anirudh couldnot recogonize Him.

" Maaf kijiyega " He said to the Cycle Man turned to Bondita in tiredness said " Chale Bondita ! " and pulled her Hands to Run further Shivraj stopped him said " Jaantha hoon Barrister Babu apko achchi tara ! Yeh sab ab baath karne ki samay Nahi hei! Apko wo angrez afsar doondraha hei Lijiye mera Cikil le jaayiye Main apki haveli aakar lelunga Kahi door chale Jayiye " He said worriedly.

Anirudh was touched with the Love the stranger Man showed, He immediately acceoted as he had no other way promised to return Back his Cycle. Sooner he sat on the Cycle but there was no provision at the Back and Anirudh Hesitatingly asked Bondita to sit in the Front.

Hesitated a Bit she too sat in the Front Rod of the Cycle, Anirudh then imediately started Riding and they Both in POsition of Half embrace and She started Feeling strange whereas Anirudh's Total concenteration was on Riding the Cycle with his Remaining energy.

Atlast they reached the Lane near Haveli and Bihari stopped them said to go by Back side, They too obliged Left the Cycle to him Ran quickly to the Other lane where their Back door was present. Sooner he kept one hand on the Door and other hand holding her Firmly the Door Opened wildly as Saudamini was waiting for them.

Seeing mini Anirudh left his Hold on Bondita's Hand and she frowned at that Unknowing to her. " Chalo chalo ab baath karne ki samy nahi hei " Mini rudhed them into the House and Trilochan and Binoy rushed to him delighted.

" Anirudh bahu tumlog teek haina us Angrezi saithaan ne Kya kya kardiyaa tumlogon ko " Kaka lamented while Binoy said " Main jaantha tha da yeh sab hoga lekin sunta kaha hei yeh Ladka? Har bar apni fitoori nibana hei " Binoy started shouting and Mini snapped saying " Binoy uncle ab usse daatne se Kuch nahi hoga humme jo karna hei jaldi karna chayiye ! Bondita tum jaldi Yeh Saare gehne aur kapde badlo aur saadha kapda jo koyeli tumme degi wahi pehenkar aao ! Koyeli jao " and Bondita left without a word.

" Anirudh Tum bhi jao Batuk lekar jao isse aur Madath kardo Iski " and Batuk too went inside with Anirudh who was clueless still he did as they said. In no time Bondita came with a Simple cotton saree only with Sindoor and Shakapola, Anirudh came in a Kurta dothi and Som hurriedly took a towel Wrapped around Anirudh's Head and Most of his Forehead was Covered.

" Bondita Tum pallu se Moo dako " and Pulled Bondita's Pallu upto her Face said " Aise Jaane wale ho tumlog samjhe " Mini said Confidently.

" Kaha " Anirudh Yelled Pulling The towel tied on his head in frusturation.

" Meri Nani ki Yaha wo Dakshin Bharath mein Rehthi hei ! Maa ki gusarne ke baath wo Mujhe uski saath rakhna chahthi thi isliye baba aur unke beech jagada hogaya aur Baath cheeth Khatham hogaya ! lekin sirf mujhe Chitti likhthi hei aur Maine bhi Wahaan ki ek Vyapari ki ghar se Tekephoen pe Baath karke Nani se Baath karthi Baba ko bhi Nayi pata isliye Tumlogon ko waha bejne wali Hoon. Yaad rahe Boolkar bhi Nani se yeh math kehne ki Tum mere Pati ho Uthchuk kokar sab se kehdegi yeh Mere Jamai babu hai aur Wo jaanthi bhi hei ki tum ek barrister ho  Jab yeh Kabar phelegi Anderson assani se tumlog tak pohunchaayaga ! Isliye Tumlog ko apna naam aur pehchaan dono chipana hi hoga ! Naam Hoga Raja rani is chitti pe Maine sab likhdiya Nani ko do lekin padkar math dikana kytu ki maine likha ki tum dono Unpad ho samjhe uski hisab se vyavahar karo ! Kuch kaam karke paisa kamalo Bhoolkar bhi Court ki aspaas math batakna kyu ki Anderson ki pass ek hi clue hai tumlogon Ko pakdnekiliye ki tumlog Barristers Ho kaise bhi kisine court ayenge " 

" Humme Phone Karne ki khosish math karo kuch kehna Ho tho mai Nani ko chitti likhungi jab tak yaha sab teek nahi hoga tab tak waha rehlo aam admi ki tara ! samjhi Dono " Saudamini then Turned to Batuk who came inside asked " Wo Bijoy Tyaar haina " and Batuk nodded and Mini said " Bijoy Tumlogon ko calcutta tak le jaayega waha se Rail gaadi me chipkar Madras chale jao do din lagega lag bag wahaan se Baba ka friend jiski ghar se mai nani se baath karthi hoon na wo aakar lelenge Unse maine kaha ki tumlog ne prem vivah karliya isiye tumlogon ki ghar wale doondrahe hain isliye door bhej rahi hoon ! Yaad rakho kuch gadbad Math karo " Mini instructed Her Plan totally send them Worriedly while Kaka and Binoy said " Kuch samy kiliye hi hai sab teek hojaayaga " and send them With Bijoy.

They too started the New venture without Knowing What is waiting for them There, The time Passed without letting them Know and they Reached to Saudamini's Nani house which was a Village in ooty called Masinakudi.

The town was Filled with Greeny bushes and Farming was Going on Throughout, They could see Tea estates and it was less Populated. The humidity was very less and In result the Place had a Cool atmosphere which Made them Shiver Literally once they entered the Border.

They Could hear People speaking Different languages which they were Unknown Luckily the Man who Helped them Knows hindi as his Family hailed from Delhi but settled in Ooty. They Had tea estate Business Running there.

When They met Saudamini's Nani Nandhini and Her husband Rajeshwar  basu welcomed them Happily. " Yeh Pyaar na kya kya kara detha hei ek Insaan se " Nani said Exasperately Made them Eat something.

They too had only the snacks Koyeli Packed on these days and were Starving hence they obliged started To eat. Nani asked Bondita " Waise Rani haina tumhara naam Tum Bolo Kya bulati ho apne pati ko " she asked Playfully and Bondita casually said " ba...." and Anirudh who got to know what she will say Showed her eyes as he sat Opposite to her.

Bondita Quickly understood his signal corrected and said " babu Bulathi hoon Pati babu !" she changed the Word she was about to use and Nani said laughingly " Khoob bhalo kya naam hei " even Anirudh was schocked with her Presence of Mind gave her a Appreciated look.

Later they were Given the Upper portion of the House and with Little Things needed to run Life, But they Had to find themselves a job to nurture themselves for Coming Days. They Had to Buy Ration for the House started to Think about the Future.

Hey sorry for Stoping here If possible I will give one more Update Today. Vote and Comment your Views so that i can write accordingly.

Thank You !