INTERLACED HEARTS 10

Masinakudi a Small town situated in the Bottom of the Mountain. Ooty is present in the Mid portion of the mountain and One has to claim down the Mountain to reach the Village. Even Anirudh and Bondita were Brought by Bullock Cart which almost took them a Day and they were Totally exhausted as they Had Minimal foods that they Had in their Bags.

Even when Saudamini proposed the Plan first Anirudh Yelled saying He is not a coward but Binoy who came to the Help said to him " Jaan hai toh jahaan hei Anirudh Jo raita Tumne felaya na wo saanth hone tak tumhe dhoor rehna hi tk hei! Tumhe kuch sandesh bejna hei toh Mini ki nani ki yahaa likhenge ! Ab jaadha soch Math " and this Landed them in an Unknown Village.

Even In rail Gaadi Anirudh Took the compartment which had less Facilities, It will be more crowded and They won't be identified as they mixed up in the crowd. Bondita had her Pulled upto her Face and Anirudh had the Towel wrapped around his Head which Made him unrecogonisable.

Baldev Singh was The Man who owned Two tea estates, One in ooty and One in the Village he was a friend of Baumik and He visits them Often. After Befriending him Mini was aple to talk to her Nani who loved her Like Mother. But her Father was afraid of loosing his daughter hence he didn't like to keep any contact with her Nani.

As Bondita Anirudh Entered into the Farm house of Nandhini and Rajeshwar Basu were astonished as they Had a Flower Farm beside their House. The place was bestowed with Nature ! They had flowers in colours red yellow Mostly which was enough to attract.

In between the Farm they Had Built a Single storey house with Minimal Necessities as Suggested by Mini Nandhini Who always been Open Minded supported Love was one of the Reason behind mini's Fantasies, Gave them for Rent.

Anirudh Had some paisa with him when he came out of the Home hence he gave them and promised to pay them On time. Baldev who was outspoken likes to talk doesn't leave Anirudh for a minute he struggled as He had to act like uneducated.

Moreover Nani and Her husband Nanaji Teased them To the core thinking them to be Newly Married couple which Made them Awkward still they Manged as they had no other way.

Days started to Flew and Baldev Offered a Job and Bondita too volunteered herself but ANirudh suggested her to stay back home as it might be tough but Bondita was adamant said " aapne hi toh shikaya mujhe ki koi kaam nahi hei jo Adhmi kar sakhe aur aurath nahi "

" Ha Bondita aisa hi hei lekin Yeh alag hei jo tum nahi jaanthi " But she was adamant atlast she had Consoled him and they accepted the Job offer of Plucking the Tea leaves. They will be Given a Basket Hanging to their Back and they Had to fill it with the Good tea leaves.

They were Paid Weekly Twenty Five rupees each. At first Both struggled to Walk with the Baskets on the Back but people over there Helped them a lot. The climate was Chill always and the Sun could only be seen and not felt as only coldness prevailed in the Whole Hill station.

Clouds Moving there Visibly made the Town Heavenly. They Started to live a Life with Few pennies in Hand. They need to curt short even in buying Ration ! They setup a Livelihood with a simple setup and started Living a Simple Yet contended life.

People saw them thought  to be a Love Marriage couple unknown to the Revolt they Faced there in Tulsipur. Even though Bondita insist to do Household chores He never Listened and always cried while Cutting onions still he does.

They started Doing each and everything Together and slowly and slowly the Screen between them started to get Down. As Saudamini predicted Anderson Kept spies in all the Courts and searched for them even in London he Had his Men. His ego is Not letting them Go he thought he was ashamed only because of that Bairavi and Barristers.