Chapter 4: the night before...

****Daniel's POV****

It's been a couple of days since me and Liz became more than friends. Prom is tomorrow, and i have everything ready. I told her i would pick her up for prom, around seven, tomorrow.

I was lonely and bored so i decided to text her.

D: Hey

L: hey

D: Whats up? Im bored

L: Just trying on my dress.

D: Ooo i bet you look beautiful ;)

L: I'll look better tomorrow night.

D: I know you will.

L: Well i have to go. Mom wants me to do something for her.

D: Okay. i'll talk to you soon then.

L: Okay. Talk when i can. :)

D: Bye Beautiful

L: lol bye

Once her last text was sent i went down the hall and into the kitchen. Mom was making supper. I said hi and asked what she was making.

She said, "I'm making your favorite! Spaghetti and garlic bread!"

"Haha I see." I laughed and head to the couch. I stared at the tv but didn't watch it. I was thinking about her. Liz. Just the thought of her being mine, blows my mind. I cannot wait until tomorrow night. I can't wait to see her beautiful face. Her all fancied up. She's going to blow me away. I know it. I've been in love with her for years. Some about 8th grade. I've never told her that. It's been four years. Four years that I've kept this to myself. My mind begins to wander. Should I kiss her tomorrow night? I don't know.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. My dad goes to answer it. It's my aunt. She came over to visit. She greets my little sister and I. She walks into the kitchen to chat with my mom. I go to my room and wait for dinner to be done. I get on my laptop and get in Facebook. Liz changed her status to in a relationship. I smile.

Mom calls me down for dinner. Ugh. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. But I'm hungry. We'll see how this goes.
____________________________________________________Sorry this chapter isn't very exciting. But I'll see what I can do for the next one. I hope you're enjoying this so far! Please vote, follow and comment you feedback!