Chapter 6: Official

*****Daniel's POV*****

We pull into the parking lot. Once we find a spot, I put the car in park. Then we sit there for a minute. She catches me staring at her. "What are you staring at me for?" She says with a smirk.

"You're just so beautiful." I say and smirk back at her.

"And you look very handsome, yourself." She replied

"I could look better," I say.

She peered at me and then looked in the mirror to fix her lipstick. "I don't think so. You look really great."

I laughed and thanked her. "Stay in the car for a second." I say and get out. I had a bouquet of roses in the trunk that I wanted to surprise her with. I go over to her side of the car. I know she's confused as to what I was doing, since I got in the trunk. I look in her window. She put the mirror away as I was walking over to her door. She looked up at me through the window after I knock on it slightly. She smiled so big. I open the door and let her out.

"Wow. You didn't have to do this!" Liz exclaimed, taking the roses out of my hands.

"Yes I did. I thought you'd like them. Giving that they are your favorite flower." I said.

"I told you that years ago. You really remembered that?" She asked.

"Of coarse." I say.

She smiles. "Is it okay if I leave them in here?"

"Yeah," I say. He places them in the backseat and shuts the door. She takes my arm and we walk on the sidewalk to the front of the school building. They havnt opened the doors yet. So we looked for our friends. I found Kenny. Liz found her girly friends. They complimented eachother. Then I was introduced. Even though I already know them due to them being in my grade. Kenny and I start to talk about guy stuff.

"You gonna kiss her later?" Kenney whispers with a smirk.

"I don't know yet. I might. But we'll see how it goes later." I said. Then they began to open the doors.

Liz took my arm. I chauffeured her inside. The place looked beautiful. There were moons and Suns and sparkles everywhere. The stage had the king and queen's crowns. There were tables everywhere.

Liz and I found a spot with Kenny and his date, sherry. She had light red hair. Her dress was black with rimes tones all over the top. It was long, down to the floor. Kenny had a tux on with a bow tie.

Liz had on a dark purple dress. I ha a tux on with a prude bow tie. Haha. I thought it was pretty spiffy. But her hair was all curled and columned. Her nails were painted black with silver sparkles in it. Her dress was a lout mid-thigh length. Her shoes were just plain black, open toes. I thought it was nice and cute.
They started the music and fake ID by big and Rich came on. Its a pretty good song. Haha.

"So you wanna go dance?" I asked Liz.

"I don't exactly know how." She said, looking a little embarrassed.

"Want me to teach you?" I ask her.

"Oh I don't know." She said, shaking her head slightly.

"Oh come on. it'll be fun!" I said, pulling her up from her chair. I showed her some moves.

Then the song changed. So I showed her a different way for the tempo. It was Jetta- id love to change the world(Matstubs remix). I waited for the beat to drop. I put my arms in the air and moved me body in a wiggling motion.

She laughed.

"Now you try!" I yelled over the music.

"Okay. I'm probably going to look ridiculous." She said then laughed as she attempted. He this moved back and forth. Her torso moved along with it. She looked perfect. She put her hands in front of her and pulled me over to dance along with her until the song ended. Then they slowed the tempo, a lot. It's a slow song. I think it's time.