Chapter 5: the night

****Daniel's POV****

I grab my tuxedo out of my closet. Before I put it on, I wear my boxers and go to the bathroom to put some gel in my hair. Then I brush my teeth and put on some socks. I put on my tux. It's black, with a red tie. Then I text Liz.

D: hey you about ready?
L: yes. I'm about ready.
D: okay. I'll be there in about 30min.
L: okay. Ttys babe
D: okay ttyl

I left it at that and put on my shoes. I went down the hall to the living room.

"How do I look, Mia?" I ask her, while spinning in a circle.

She gasped and clapped. "You look so handsome, Bubby!"

"Thanks," I say and she runs up to me, dropping her toys and hugging me. "What's this for?" I laughed.

"Just wanted to hug you. And I hope you have fun! Take pictures for me!" Mia said in her Hugh squeaky voice.

"Haha okay?" I reply. "Where's mom and dad?"

"In the kitchen." She pointed.

"Thanks gorgeous" I said winking at her.

She giggled.

I walk into the kitchen and mom squeals. "You look so great, Danny!" Mom exclaims.

"Thanks mom." I say.

"You look very handsome, son." My dad says, pulling me into a hug. I hug him back. "I'm proud of you," my dad says, letting me go.

"Thank you... Dad," I say.

"You look so great! So spiffy!" My mom yells in excitement. I laugh at her. She jumps up and down.

"Would you like a picture, mom?" I ask her. She agrees and says of coarse. I stand in front of the fire place. She asked a picture with her android phone. She says okay to let me know that she's done.

"Well I should probably go get Liz now." I said, grabbing the corsage I got for her, and my phone. I say bye to everyone and head over to my car. I turn the ignition and pull out of the driveway, and wave goodbye to my beautiful family, who was waving goodbye to me from the door. U leave and head for her house.

I pull into her driveway after a ten minute drive. I get out of my car and grab my phone and the corsage. I go up to the doorstep and ring the doorbell. Her mother opens the door. "Hello Mrs. Shaffer." I greeted.

"Hello Daniel!" She greeted back. "You look ravishing!"

"Thank you!" I exclaimed. "Is Liz ready?"

Yes I am." She said, coming down the stair. I covered my mouth in shock.

"Wow. Liz. You look, amazing!" I said, speechless.

"Thanks. You look handsome yourself." She giggled.

I laugh and take her hand to whop her down the last couple of steps. I took out the corsage and placed it on my wrist. Her mom took photos of us standing together on the stairs. We said goodbye and headed for my little car, parked in the driveway. I opened her door for her she thanked me and got in. I entered on the other side and drove off. Heading towards the location of our senior prom.
____________________________________________________
I hope this one is better than the others. The next one will be better. I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to give me your feedback! Thanks!