Chapter 7: Smiles and tears

*****Daniel's POV*****

The song was slow. I look at Liz, and smile at her. "May I have this dance, M'lady?" I said. 

"Of coarse, my handsome prince." She said and did a small curtsy. She put her arms around my neck and i placed mine on her, high, waist. We began to sway, to give me love, by Ed Sheeran. She rests her head against the front  my shoulder a bit. She's not quite tall enough to lay her head on it, though. I kiss the top of her head. I tilt her head up and speak just loud enough for her to hear me. I lean toward her ear and say, "I love you, Liz. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. You re the one I've always had my eye on. We've been best friends for so long, and i started to fall for you. I have fallen for you and i want you to know that I love you, so much. I have since the day i first saw you. We may have been small, but I've always thought you were beautiful. I've always known that you re beautiful. I've always loved you, Yeah, for a couple of years it was a different kind of love, but i love you with all my heart, mind, and soul. Liz, i want you to be mine forever." I backed my face away from her ear after i finished and looked into her eyes. 

She got on her tip-toes and said in my ear, "I love you too, Daniel." 

i then put my hand on the back of her neck and looked into her eyes. I leaned in slowly, to give her a bit of time to react. I closed my eyes slowly, hoping this works. My heart began to race, furiously. i could feel it pounding in my chest. She leans closer to me and closes her eyes, slowly as well. Our lips brush together lightly then we kiss. My heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest and the butterflies in my stomach went ballistic. We lean away and slowly open our eyes and look at each other. I did it. We did it. She kisses me again, with more force this time. "I love you, Daniel!" She says. 

I hug her and say "I love you too, baby." 

When she pulls away from the hug, she has small tears in her right eye. 

I lightly wipe it away. "What's wrong?" 

She shakes her head and leans to my ear. "I've liked you for a couple of months. I never told you. I didn't think you would feel the same way. I just feel so happy. I feel for you and at the same time, you had been falling for me. It just makes me happy." 

I smile at her. The song fades off and they speed the tempo up again. We dance all night long. She is just so amazing. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, i know it sort of short, i think. But i hope you enjoyed it! Sorry i took so long to update. I've had school. But please follow me, vote, share, and comment what you think of each chapter, if you could. Thank you all so much for reading! I think I've hit like 200 reads? I am so proud of myself and thank you all for reading! I'll update again soon. And I've been thinking about starting another story. But I'm not exactly sure yet. anyways, thanks all!