𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 4~🖤

Doyoung's POV:I'm waiting for haneul,we have 30 minutes more to go to our classrooms and there has so many students in hallway too so I can wait to her more.

"Hi Doyoung!" I turned my gaze towards the person who was calling me. And I saw haneul.
"Hi Haneul!" I greeted her back.
"Let's go to our class now?" She asked my permission before she dragged me at our room.
The first person I saw was Yn,who was talking to her friend,Yuna.
We go to our seats,by the way,haneul and me are in same line in seats.
The teacher started to speak as he entered our class.

"Okay good morning.,we have projects now and this will be a groupings,not individual and not by partner,we only need 3 person each group ofcourse." Mr.Min said.
"Okay,so yuna,yedam and nayeon for first team,second mina,junghwan and felix,yn,doyoung and haneul...*blah blah blah and many more*"
Haneul smiled at me and glares at yn who's staring at us already.
I don't know haneul did that but I shrugged it off.

•Time skip•
Yn's POV:while I'm eating,someone pours a cold water to me and I look up to see who is it,after I saw,it was Haneul,she's bullying me for a year now and I don't even know what did I do to her to do that to me.
"Look who's here" she smirked
"Can't you just leave me alone!?" I shouted and the students in cafeteria was now staring at us. Yuna held my arms for stoping me.
"How dare you to shout at me!?" She shouted back and poured a ketchup,flour,egg yolk and a chocolate syrup to me,I thought the chocolate syrup was the last but she again pours a cold water with ice to me again.
I'm shivering now even thought I'm wearing a long sleeve.
I was tearing up infront of others,and looking at me disgusted.
"What did I do to deserve this Lee Haneul!?" Before she could reply back to me,she slapped me leaving my cheeks slightly red because how hard the slap is.
"Are you okay yn?" Yuna asked me.
"Y-yes" I said while stuttering
"SEE,YOU'RE A LOSER" she smirked but someone shouted at the back making everyone go back to their food that they was eating before.
"YAH STOP IT!" Junghwan shouts.
"J-junghwan,let them be..it's okay" I said and Haneul pushed me making me loose my balance and my lower abdomen hitted by the table's corner.
"AHHH OUCHHH" I said as Junghwan came to me and carry me to the school clinic

|meanwhile|
Doyoung's POV:I entered the cafeteria,I was shocked seeing the cafeteria messy and dirty.
So as I'm confused,I asked my hyung.
"Hyung,what's going on?" I asked. "Haneul get into fight with Yn I guess because all of them told me."
"Oh,where's haneul?" I said and he looks at me worriedly "how about yn?don't you care for her?",..."Hyung you know it already that I don't love her" I spoke up with a deep voice as I was wondering about Haneul.
I saw her gesture getting closer to us.
"Oh,Haneul,I heard you get into fight?with yn...." I said and checked how was her.
"Oh,it's her fault,I'm just eating and she scolded me and told me to stay away from you" she said and tearing up, "shh,stop crying.I'm here,okay?and she can't stop you for going near to me,hmm?" I said and she nodded.