𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 9~🖤

Jihoon's POV:I'm done from all my meeting when someone called on my phone,I saw the caller's ID,I answered it.
"Hello yniiee" I said while remaking some papers for work.
"Hello..this is doyoung,kim doyoung...remember,her childhood best friend...." Doyoung said while remembering all of our memories.I smiled, "yes,what's wrong?where's Yn?" I asked to him,"she's in hospital,she got hit by a car."
"WHAT!?WHERE'S HOSPITAL?!"
"xxxxx hospital" doyoung said
"Oh okay,coming!" I slightly shout enough to hear the worry in my voice.

•at hospital•

"Where's Park Yn's room?" I asked the nurse in the counter
"Room 58" she said
"Okay thank you" I said as I run to the elevator.

I knocked at the door,someone opened it,I guess it's doyoung.
"I'm doyoung,kim doyoung..remember?" He asked "oh,yes,wait what--doyoung!?" I shouted again "yes,come in." He said and I came in and hug him.
But,seeing my sister in this condition makes my heart ache.
As soon as Doyoung said what doctor told to him,I sighed in happiness yet sadness because she can't remember me for few months. Doyoung also said the truth.I already forgive him for what he did.
Once Yn woke up,she asked if who we are and where is she,it's real,she can't remember anything.

"Where am I?who are you?" She asked and makes my heart broke into pieces.
"I'm your brother Yn,park jihoon" I said.
"I'm Doyoung,Kim Doyoung.your childhood best friend.." doyoung said with tears on his eyes.
"Oh,I only remember I got hit by a car...."
"Yes,you're right" I said as she suddenly pouts.
"Why?is there any problem yniie?" I asked her,and she said "nothing,I feel sorry for not remembering you guys" and hugs me, "you too,doyoung?right?" She asked, "yes,doyoung" he said with a smile. "Sorry.." yn said and hug him.