𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 10~🖤

Weeks past by,Yn and Doyoung got closed together.
Haneul was so jealous everytime she'll see Doyoung and Yn are hanging out together.
She already know that they are childhood friend,she wants Doyoung to be with her all the time.

Doyoung's POV:I'm waiting for Yn now to go to our class together.
I never go out with Haneul since that incident happened,I just want to spend my time with my childhood friend,Yn...Actually I missed her,I regret all things that I did to her.
And that's it!Yn is already here.

Yn's POV:When I saw Doyoung,I go to his place and did a bear hug with him since Doyoung is taller than me.He let out a giggle.
"You're so cute yniieee~~" He said while looking at my eyes.
When he looks at my eyes,I felt weird,and things started coming from my mind..I felt a little head ache and sigh.
"What's wrong?" He asked me while looking worried. "Nothing,just a head ache...it's m-my last d-day of my p-period that's why..." I said while stuttering and with a shy face.
"Oh,don't be shy,it's normal to all girl haha" He said,trying to convince me. I laugh, "I know,it just feel weird when a girl saying it to a boy..." I said. "It's okay" He said and smiled.

Author's POV:
•At the classroom•

Author's POV:•At the classroom•

Mr. Min:Okay,attention class! He shouted as the whole class look at him.
"So we are having a school trip tomorrow,your parents already know it,and they agreed" He said. All the class started shouting
"YAYYYYYY" the whole class shouted.
"shhh,now,the class is suspended,you can all buy all things that you need" He said.
"Yayyyyy" the whole class again shouted.
"aish,this kids" Mr. Min said and giggles.

Yn's POV:While I'm walking at the hall way,someone shouts my name.
"YN!"
I turned around and saw Doyoung smiling at me,I smiled back.

"YN!"I turned around and saw Doyoung smiling at me,I smiled back

"Let's go to the mall?" He asked my permission. "Okay!" I said,feeling excited.
But before we walked,someone approached Doyoung.
"yah doyoungiee~" The girl said. H-haneul?but why I remembered her?My bully.... "Oh,haneul.." Doyoung replied, after that,she hugged Doyoung "I miss you babe!~" She said while hugging him.
"uhmm,I will go first,I'll wait for you Dobby...if you only want."
I said. "Oh okay" He said to me and waved his hand.

Doyoung's POV:
"Haneul,I want to tell you something.." I said,"sounds like serious huh?" She replied and cling into my arms.
"Let's break up." I said not feeling sad. "Huh?what?what do you mean?am I not enough?" She asked "no I just fell out of love for you,that's it.Let's appart our ways" I said and left her.
I go out from the school and saw Yn,waiting for me while using her phone,I tapped her shoulder and she turned unto me.
"let's go?" I said and she nodded while smiling to me.
An minutes of awkward silence of us while we're inside the car.
I break the silence.
"we're here yniieee" I said and she smiled to me again.
Oh my gosh,she is so pretty while smiling.

Time skip,after buying some things•

Still Doyoung's POV:
I'm in my house now after I go to Yn's house to take her there.

Time skip•
Yn's POV:I woke up and checked my phone,well nothing is important so I got up to get ready.

Your make-up:

Your outfit:

As I'm done now,I get my baggage and go downstairs to take my break fast

I'm done now and I hugged my brother. I waved at him and he waved his hands back. Even Yejun eonnie.

•At the school•
Mr. Min:So,the partners are,Haneul and Jennie,Doyoung and Yn,blah blah blah*
I saw Doyoung looked at me so I looked back at him. He waved his hands and whispers "hello!"
"Hello!" I whispered back.
"So the roommates are the seatmates inside the bus too" mr min said.

(By the way)
Doyoung's outfit:

(By the way)Doyoung's outfit: