𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 5~🖤

•At the classroom•
[Still Doyoung's POV:]

I saw Yn's gesture in her table and I go to her and said, "why did you do that to Haneul?" I asked making her flinch a little
"Uh Doyoung--" She was about to speak but I cut her by saying, "You know that we are not dating." I said coldly.. "But...okay fine,I admit,I did that..sorry" Yuna heard what Yn said and spoke, "yn you-",yn cutted yuna off, "shh,it's true,it's my fault." She said and bows at me, "sorry doyoung" she said as she lower her head down. I don't why I'm feeling sad about it.
"It's okay,don't do that again because we are not together." I said remaining my coldness and walked out.

Yn's POV:He walked out as he said that.
"Yn,why did you admit the thing that you didn't do?" She asked, "I just don't want a fight yuna eonnie" I said as tears start flowing down my cheeks.

(A little thing about Yn:her parents are ceo and her brother as well,she is a really nerd. But she decided to change her style)

•at Yn's house•

"Eonnieee~" I said as I sat down on our couch.
"Yes ynie?" My eonnie said,well she is not my sister,she is Jihoon's girlfriend.
"Yejun eonnie,I need your help" I said and look at her,she look at me too with a confused face.
"How can I?" She said,and I said "uhm,help me to change my look.......please~~~" I said with a cute tone. "Aishh,how can I say no to this cutie baby girl,okay I'll help you" As she smiled at me,I smiled back and hug her. "Thanks yejun eonnie"