𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 8~🖤

Doyoung's POV:As we're listening to the topic,the teacher suddenly announced that our topic is cutted because Mrs.Choi has a special meeting with other teacher,meaning we are going to be half day today.

•time skip•
•at the restaurant•

Yn's POV:Haneul is not here yet,only me and doyoung in our table,it has a small awkward silence that time but I broke it.
"Congrats.." I said while smiling but inside me is hurt because my love if my life has now a girl who can make him happy.
He really didn't know our past,so....me and doyoung are childhood best friend and we made a promise to be in each other's,like we are going to be together...but I guess he already forgot or maybe he just regret for promising that.
A snapped out to reality when he say my name..
"Yn?" He said while staring to me. "Y-yes?" I said while stuttering. "Are you okay?" He asked with a worry on his tone...I just realize that I'm crying, "uh yes,I-I'm okay I just remember something,no worries" I said and smiles to him. "By the way,thanks" He said.
In many minutes,Haneul just arrives.

(By the way,I forgot your outfit so let me show to y'all) (your look is still the same with earlier)
Your outfit:

I saw Haneul glanced at me,and smiles at Doyoung.
"Babe sorry,I'm late" she said, "it's okay babe,let's do our project now" he replied to her.
After we eat and did our projects,we decided to buy an ice cream as our treat to ourselves.
I ordered mint chocolate with chocolate chips (ahhh my favouriteeeee~~~)

Doyoung's POV:I suddenly remember my childhood friend to Yn,for real,it's looks like her and her favourites too,but I can't remember her name,sorry for that girl..I forgot her name.
Now,I ordered and Haneul and Yn is outside since we are going to amusement park.
When I go out from the shop,the ice cream suddenly fell on the ground.I saw Haneul laying on the ground but I saw something that broke my heart too.

|earlier|
Yn's POV:Haneul was walking to the road when a car was about to hit her few steps away from her,I run and pushed her then my vision is getting blurry until I can all see I black.

Haneul's POV:When Yn did that to me,I felt happy,she deserved it
Then,I felt someone is carrying me and that's Doyoung.
He carry me to his car and the ambulance is already here.
Doyoung go back to Yn and I saw,he is crying?maybe he cared about her.This can't be,Doyoung should only cared for his girlfriend!and that's me!

Doyoung's POV:I'm here now at hospital where yn go to.
She is in emergency room but why I'm so sad and guilty?I suddenly remembered something,
YN IS MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND? Yes she is!
How can you do this Doyoung!you didn't remembered the girl who loves you the most before!
I said to myself,feeling guilty more.

After a few hours,the doctor came out

"So,relationship with Miss Park Yn?" The doctor said, "I'm her childhood best friend" I said back.
"She may don't remember her past for three to four months,but she will remember it after a few months.And now she is safe.She just need a rest." The doctor said and tapped my shoulder and comfort me, "anyways,you can visit her now,I have many patient,take care!" The doctor again said as he walked out.