𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 7~🖤

Yn's POV:I just got home and I'm crying hard here in my room.
I'm so jealous earlier...I know I don't have right to be jealous because I'm not his girl friend but I just can't help it.

You fell asleep without eating but you already changed your outfit into pajamas...

Jihoon's POV:I already knocked at yn's room for 5th and more times now but she didn't even answer.
So I open her room,luckily she didn't lock the door.
I entered and saw her sleeping figure....I....saw some tears in her cheeks,is she okay?did she cried?
Uh,maybe I can ask her when she wake up,atleast now let her rest.

•time skip•
Yn's POV:I woke up 5:30 am.
I go to downstairs and I saw Jihoon oppa and Yejun eonnie,they are talking something..my curiosity made an question, "good morning eonnie and oppa!" I said, and they greeted me back.
"If you don't mind Yejun eonnie,what are you talking about?" I asked and she said "you.why did you cry last night?" With a worried face. "Uhm,nothing,Doyoung just got a girl friend.." Oh shizz why did I even said it...! "You have crush on him?" Yejun eonnie asked.... "yes eonnie,I have..." I said keeping my head low "it's okay,cheer up,we are still here by your side and we'll never leave you..hmm?" She said as she stroked my hair behind my ears.
"Thank you eonnie,oppa" I smiled, "it's okay our princess,cheer up as your eonnie said" He suddenly hugs me and yejun eonnie hugs me too....I'm so happy to have them.

I go to my bathroom and took a bath.

Your look:

Your outfit:

Your outfit:

I grab my backpack and go to Jihoon oppa's car

•at the school•

They started gathering over me

They look so shocked when they realized that it was me.......I mean I changed myself since yesterday,didn't they--
While I'm busy thinking about it...Someone called me.
"YN!" I saw Junghwan waving his hands at me.
"Hello junghwan" I smiled.
"Let's go to our class now?" He said and I nodded and giggles.

|menwhile|
Haneul's POV:I saw yn and junghwan going to the classroom.