𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 14~🖤[Last Part]

Yn's POV:My head starts to ache again as Haneul comes to me and said, "go away from Doyoung,he is mine" and smirked. "Who are you to make me obey?" I said and I felt a sharp sting in my left cheeks and that means she slapped me,I slapped her back and I said "Don't you ever slap me again,or else...." I said as I warn her. "Or else?" She said and she smirked. "Do you know who are you fighting into?" She also said "I'm your bully" she smirked and I froze to my spot because I am right all the time I'm thinking that she is my bully. Well not all the thing I can remember but I remembered the most worst one.
Before I can say anything she pushed me to the pool. The only thing I can see is Yuna whom calling someone with a worried face.
"YN!!" The thing I heard before passing away.

At the same time||Doyoung's POV:When I'm going to pool,Yuna suddenly called,I answered my phone.

At the call•
Doyoung:hello--
Doyoung got cut off by Yuna's suddenly voice.
Yuna:Doyoung,Yn is drowning. Haneul pushed her unto the pool and she can't swim!come here at the pool,please.
Doyoung:okay okay,I'm on my way!
Yuna cutted the call.
I run as fast as I can until I reached the pool area.

"Doyoung!" Yuna shouted.
I jumped to the pool and I got Yn with pale look.
"YN,WAKE UP PLEASE,WAKE UP!" I said as I go near her chest to check her breath,and I checked her pulse. I tried to CPR her and I also kissed her just to share an air and now,she can breath.. I hugged her as she looked at me with a sad and curios face.
"D-doyoung...."