ch 8 | the alchemist (short chap)

" well paimon, keqing got struck by lightning, and hu tao was infected w hanahaki.. because of me.. "

" now what in the world is hanahaki?! have you offered hu tao some of xianglings food? " paimon yelled.

" well.. hanahaki is a disease that makes you grow flowers in your throat, lungs, and etc... it's due to one-sided love.. and i was the reason... " yanfei sighed, knowing it's her fault for this.

" h-hu tao liked you?! well that's new! are they okay? and um.. about the recipe list, i know a mondstadt alchemist who may help.. " traveler looked at them both, asking dr. baizhu from across.

" a-a mondstadt alchemist? sure! alchemy is truly helpful for us. what's their name? " baizhu was shocked.

" albedo. he's the chief alchemist of mondstadt, in the knights of favonius. and i think he can help. "

" that name is famili- the chief alchemist?! of course! "

the traveler then left, finding the busy alchemist in his dragonspine lab.
.
" albedooo~! where the heck are you?! " paimon yelled, looking around for an answer in the sheer cold skies.

" oh, it's you, traveler and paimon, i assume you're here for important matters, no? " albedo turned around, putting the papers he was holding, away.

" well um, a friend of ours from liyue— i mean two of them need help. one of them got struck by lightning, and the other got hanahaki disease. can you gather these materials? " traveler passed the list to albedo.

" of course. let me see.. ah, yes. expect these ingredients by 3-5 days prior, come here around those days, and i'll give you the needed items in good condition. " the alchemist rest his chin on his hand, taking note on the paper.
.
the blonde haired traveler and the white haired travel guide arrived again at liyue harbor's pharmacy, tough air dragging them off.

" a-ah~! paimon is gonna fly away! venti~!! what did we do to you!? " paimon squeezed her head, flying as fast as possible back inside the pharmacy.

" dr. baizhu, yanfei, and hello zhongli. we asked the chief alchemist in the knights of favonius of mondstadt to help, 3-5 days prior. "

" that's quite good. keqing has been suffering seizures, and is put to a coma. hu tao is also not getting any better, as she got a very high fever. " dr. baizhu reported.

traveler noticed their pink haired lawyer friend, crying at the corner, tears falling on the chair, and the floor, they step to comfort her.

" this is all my fault, traveler... " yanfei sobbed, taking a look at traveler's brown irises, everything was blurry.

" yanfei.. it wasn't your fault, you never knew such would even happen, don't blame yourself. " traveler tightly hugged her.

" thank you.. i think i'm gonna go get some food and inform my clients i won't be able to work for a while. " yanfei left to wanmin restaurant.

keqing's seizure intenstifying, she was shivering and shaking. you quickly grab a blanket and pat her head.

" keqing! "

zhongli ran, awake from his rest, trying to calm down keqing, pouring water in her mouth.

" she's not getting better.. "

traveler hesitated, looking at keqing again. " she's.. "

" opening her eyes.. "

//bro im tired im sorry for the bad, and short chapter, this is more of we inform albedo 😭 i had mental health issues and school work, i was quite busy and didn't get time to develop ideas. i apologize for the hiatus and late upload. chapterly questions; sweet or sour?