ch 7 | thunderous acrimony

yanfei seeing her way back to the entrance of bubu pharmacy, she sees more doctors gathering hu tao, baizhu in an anxious state. keqing looking confused and serious.

" dr. baizhu! are you okay? what happened? " yanfei yelled.

" hu tao isn't getting any better, her heart has been torn into pieces, how would we treat a patient like this? from the sumerian medical guide book, another very effective solution could be used, but the ingredients will be hard to get. " baizhu added up.

" well, let's get the ingredients. what are they? we need to save hu tao. " keqing looked at baizhu.

" sea ganoderma of inazuma, anemo crystalflies, silk flowers, and a sumerian whopperflower. we can't go to inazuma due to the sakoku decree. " baizhu sighed, turning somnolent.

" the traveler could help us with this, they're trying to look for the seven gods, so they can send these to us. for now, find a lot of anemo crystalflies. " keqing looked at yanfei, ready for her.

" okay. i'll tell the traveler. " yanfei was on her way to take her leave, but the sounds of aggressive thunder, and pouring rain disrupted her. running back inside for shelter, finding an umbrella. none to be seen, she was forced to stay, until the thunder stops.

" hu tao is really suffering.. how should we save her, with such a suffocating rain outside? " yanfei groaned, feeling sorrowful for the girl below her.

" it's okay, yanfei. you didn't expect the outcome, of such rain to happen. i'll fetch the traveler here, and you can stay. " keqing smiled warmly, taking steps outside.
.
keqing taking a walk in the hard rain, finding herself shocked by a bunch of lightning, striking at her. she fainted, clothes burnt to black from the impact. a crowd of liyue citizens yelling for the millelith, panic fuming.

" what happened to the yuheng? "

" is she okay? will she be fine? "

" someone rush her to bubu pharmacy! "

" lady keqing, the yuheng of the qixing? she's been struck violently! "

panic surronded the citizens, calling up millelith to send the lady to bubu pharmacy, harsh weather chasing them up.

" hello, dr. baizhu. lady keqing has been struck by lightning, at liyue harbor, and we ask you to assist h- "

" k-keqing? this isn't good! please inform the traveler to come here for a meeting, tomorrow. " yanfei groaned again, fear building up.

" rest assured. "

baizhu ran to keqing, putting a warm compress on her head. peforming cpr immediately to her chest. he checked his book immediately to find more medicine to work.

" dr. baizhu... please don't overwork yourself with them both, i'll settle hu tao. it's my fault anyway. "

" thank you, yanfei. don't blame yourself for it. "

the two unconcious women were both suffering in their slumber, yanfei writing a letter to the tianquan, lady ningguang. she quickly hugged hu tao, while continuing the letter.

" dearest, lady ningguang.
i write this letter to you, to inform you a higher rank of the liyue qixing, the yuheng, lady keqing, has been struck by lightning tragically, and is getting treated at bubu pharmacy. regards, law adviser yanfei. " yanfei wrote down in calligraphy, sealing the letter with glue.

the rain was getting lighter, yanfei went out again, with two letters for the traveler, and to lady ningguang. she settled to deliver for lady ningguang first.
.
the liyue qixing doors opened once again for her, lady ningguang drinking tea with captain beidou. eyes etched onto yanfei's arrival.

" and what brings you here, law adviser? " ningguang sipped her tea.

" please read this letter, it's important. "

ningguang opening the sealed white letter, reading one by one, inch by inch.

" dearest, lady ningguang.
i write this letter to you, to inform you a higher rank of the liyue qixing, the yuheng, lady keqing, has been struck by lightning tragically, and is getting treated at bubu pharmacy. regards, law adviser yanfei. "

" hmm.. the yuheng, was shocked by lightning, it appears? i see, guess the lantern rite will be missing one more person. "

" the yuheng? lady keqing? she got struck? how tragic! i hope for fast recovery, oh and, for hu tao too. " beidou was surprised.
.
yanfei found the traveler, passing a letter.

"dear traveler, keqing, and hu tao are in need of assistance, i ask of you to help watch over keqing who has been struck by lightning, and hu tao, who is in need of medicine. sea ganoderma of inazuma, and sumerian whopperflower. yours truly, yanfei"

" what'd she write? may paimon see? " paimon was excited, staring at the letter.

" sure, i can help them. also back from inazuma, we have these sea ganoderma, and from sumeru, a whopperflower. " the traveler passed the ingredients to yanfei.

" thank you.. "

traveler following yanfei to the pharmacy, dim lights were open, doctors surronding the patients.

" what is going on? " paimon yelled, in confusion.

//an:
hi! i took time to develop ideas, so have this event-filled chapters! i had so much fun writing this, please enjoy~ i may not write tomorrow (11/30) since i'll be getting my second dose of the vaccine. anyway, our chapterly questions; what's your fave music genre?