CHAPTER 2.

BELLA'S POV.

  '' Here is your schedule my dear '' the woman gave me a piece of paper '' and the school map in case you lost your way. '' I collected it.

  '' Thank you very much madam. '' I appreciated and left. I looked at my schedule, I had English as my first subject and I went in search for the class. I entered into the class looking for a chair to sit, I spotted one beside a young lady who concentrated on her nails. I greeted them while some responded, others didn't bother replying. I sat beside her.

  '' Umm hello. '' I greeted, she looked up and smiled

  '' Good morning '' She responded. I dropped my bag beside me and brought out my notes and pen.

  '' So are you new here? '' the lady asked trying to create a discussion.

  '' Yes, am Bella Bradford just call me BB '' I introduced myself

  '' The name is Emily and I love your fashion sense. You look fashionable ''

  '' Thank you. Nice to meet you. '' I stretched my hand for a shake.

  '' Same here. '' She received it. The English teacher walked in and lecture began. After 3 more teachings, we were given break.

  '' Do you want to come to the cafeteria with me? '' Emily asked me.

  '' Yes of course and I will love to explore the whole school with you as well. '' I replied smiling.

  '' Alright then let's go. '' She pulled me along, she kept on talking while I only asked questions. She introduced the whole buildings and department to me.

  '' Now to the best place ever, the cafeteria. '' She said.

  '' Yeah, that's my most favourite place as well. '' I said and then I saw my brother who waved at me.

  '' Who is that? '' She asked as we entered into the cafeteria

  '' My brother '' I replied as we went to line up, soon it was our turn. I ordered for fruit juice, cheese and Mac while Emily ordered the same except cheese.

  '' Come let me introduce you to my friends. '' She brought me to a group of hot guys and beautiful ladies sitting and discussing, they stopped talking when they noticed our presence.

  '' Hey guys '' She greeted '' Hey babe '' She kissed one of the guys. '' Hey '' the guy responded

  '' I want to introduce you to someone. Everyone this is Bella also known as BB, BB this is Eden my ma...boyfriend, that's Jeffrey and his his girlfriend Lizzie and finally Taylor and the school cheerleader Linda. '' I greeted them hello and they gave me a warm welcome. The guy named Taylor was staring at me even though he had a blonde sitting on his laps who was caressing him slowly. Slut!

  '' Well you look certainly beautiful but not as hot as I am. '' Linda said

  '' And your point is? '' I asked

  '' Why don't you join the Cheer leading group? '' She proposed

  '' Am sorry Linda but an not into all those things. '' I replied humbly

  '' So Bella, why did you decide to change school all of a sudden? '' Lizzie asked

  '' Work it is. My dad got transferred here so we all had to move as well. '' I explained munching my Mac

  '' Tell me something Bella, do you have a boyfriend? '' Emily asked and my eyes went wide as I was forced to swallow the remnants down my throat so as not to choke.

  '' Emily! '' Eden scolded her

  '' What! '' Emily answered innocently. I could feel Taylor's burning gaze on me, like he was expecting as answer as well.

  '' It is okay Eden. To answer your question Emily, nope I don't have one. '' I responded

  '' Why? You're a nerd? '' Linda snorted

  '' That behaviour is unlikely of a lady but nope it's because boys are disgusting. ''

  '' Hey watch it '' Lizzie frowned

  '' Sorry, I meant to say certain boys are disgusting and I don't want to get them or myself into their stinky pants. I am fine the way I am. '' I replied, I saw Jason and his eyes kept roaming about until it landed on me. I smirked and waved at him to come over which he did smiling until I heard a growl beside me. I swear that it was a growl but I didn't have the time to register who made the sound.

   ~~~~~~~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~~~~~~
I AM SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES GUYS. BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL BE POSTING MORE OFTEN. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE, THANK YOU.