CHAPTER 15

BELLA'S POV.

  " Okay, so let's start. " She said. Few of the others joined in as well and I began to think if I could excuse myself.

  " E... Emily? " She looked at me.

  " No Bella, you are not getting out of this. " She said and I shut my mouth up. The game started with lots of questions going around for people to answer and dares to do. The bottle was spined and it landed on Linda, she picked the truth and it was time for Lizzie to ask the question.

  " At what age did you lose your virginity and who did you lose it to? " There was a pin drop silence as all eyes were now on her, expecting an answer.

  " What type of question is that? " She retorted

  " You either answer the question or you face the consequences. " A lady spoke.

  " Well sixteen years and by a guy of course. " She flipped her hair in the I don't care what you guys think manner. The battle rolled and it finally landed on the Emperor.

  " Truth or dare? " Jeff asked, smiling mischievously.

  " Dare. "

  " I dare you to kiss Bella for a whole five minutes. " He high five with Eden as I almost spat blood. My eyes were widened in horror when I heard what he said. Taylor frowned his face while I swallowed nervously, my first kiss.

  " What? Why should he? What kind of game is this? I am his girlfriend and I won't allow that. " Linda opposed.

  " Is this your first time playing this game? Don't you know what goes around it? " A girl identified as Nora asked

  " I know but if he is to do that let it be someone else not her. " She argued further.

  " Taylor, are you doing it or not? " Eden asked. Taylor managed to stand up but I was still thinking.

  " Are you standing up now or what? "  He asked angrily.

I quickly stood up, I looked up at Emily for help but instead, she just winked at me. I had no idea how to kiss, oh God this is embarrassing. He pulled me closer and then placed his lips on mine, electricity flowed through my body as he continued teasing my lips, he bit me and quickly put his tongue into my mouth and sucked deeply. I was lost in it that I didn't know how long we were standing.

  " Time out. " Jeff clapped his hand and Taylor pulled away from me.

  " I thought I told you to kiss her but you were doing something else. You guys were making out. " Nora laughed and I blushed

  " There is nothing much about it. It isn't great, she sucks at kissing. " Taylor defended his actions.

  " Oh really? And you were at the edge of tearing her clothe off her body. You used eight minutes instead of five, bro. " Eden tease.

I was red from embarrassment and my eyes landed on Linda who was about to burst. She left angrily while Taylor followed her in. The game continued for a while, I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from Jason reminding me of curfew. I looked at the time, just thirty minutes before curfew so I excused myself from the game and went in search of him.

~~~~~~~~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~~~~~~~~

Guys am so sad right now because you guys aren't voting or commenting. This isn't fair.

I am sorry this chapter is short, I just don't want to get you guys bored by reading lengthy chapters.

Thank you very much for reading.

                           Danielle IJE.