Chapter twenty one- I'm Not Nervous

Hey people again sorry for not posting yesterday..I need to get a new screen protector because it's like so badly cracked and I can't type stuff:(

Anyway I watched King Richard yesterday and it's so good..I cried...as always but that's not the point anyway!

Enjoy the story and comment if needed:)
————————————————————
QOYA'S P.O.V

Okay so before I say anything further then what I'm about to say..I would like to let you know it's been four months since me and Lizzie have been dating, which means it's December people!

So In those months there have been some good days and some bad days. I couldn't go back to New York to go visit Alex. I ended up just playing music that whole day to at least remember him.

Also in that span of months me and Lizzie have gotten even closer and I didn't even think I could fall in love with someone that hard. Lizzie and Kari have definitely gotten closer, Kari has continued to call her mommy and Lizzie has accepted that.

Lizzie hasn't told anyone that certain information. Some of her friends know that we are dating, like; Chris, Scarlett, Aubrey, obviously Anna, and I think her family knows.

So right now the house is decorated in all Christmas festivities, Lizzie had helped put up the tree and practically yelled at me for having it in the wrong corner. She still goes home on occasion to garden her plants and check up on bills but other than that she's almost always here.

It's December 22 meaning that Nana's birthday was two days ago and so I finally had Lizzie go see her that day. She was nervous at first...might as well show you how it went..

FLASH BACK TWO DAYS AGO

"Do you think this is a good idea..what if she doesn't like me or something." Lizzie started fidgeting with her fingers while looking out at all the gravestones in the distance.

"Darlin it's going to be okay, she'll love you. I know she can't respond back but I can always feel her, you make me happy, so she will." I put my hand securely on her thigh and gave it a squeeze.

"Yeah you'll be fine mommy." I turned around and saw Kari swinging her feet while she sat in her booster seat.

Lizzie turned around in her seat, one of her hands holding the seat so her body was turned to look at Kari.

"Thank you sweetheart." Lizzie whispered.

" Are you ready to get out of the car now?" Lizzie gripped on the yellow roses she held in her hand and nodded her head quickly.

"Okay let's go before I feel like I'll fall apart."

I unlocked the car door and made my way to get Kari out but when I turned around Lizzie was still in the car.

I grabbed Kari's hand and walked to the car window and knocked on it gently. Lizzie looked up from her lap and looked in my eyes, you could tell she was having an inner conversation with herself.

"Come on." I said with a soft smile.

I opened the door while she stepped out of the car. She breathed in the cold hair and sniffed at its coldness. I moved Kari closer to me and advanced closer to Lizzie.

I fixed her scarf around her neck and kissed her cold pink nose.

"I promise everything is going to be okay." I put my gloves hands on her cheek and kissed her forehead and watched as her body relaxed a little.

"I'm just-

"I know." I rubbed my thumbs on her cheeks and looked into her eyes, she was already frowning which just made me feel upset.