Sad News but not long

So hey guys I am sad to say this and I really hate that I'm about to say this but I might take a bigger sabbatical from the story. Don't worry I am not letting this go I probably won't update until Tuesday or I will literally try so hard to do it Saturday. I have everything planned out for the next chapters but I don't know why I just have no motivation to write it, I took a sabbatical from the one shots and now I feel like writing them again I have five already planned out and ready to write.

I hate that I'm doing this to you especially to me when I really am trying so hard there's just so much going on my end and it's really wrapping my brain around. I really want to do good on the story and do good for you viewers and really good for myself but I can't do that when my mind is kind of fucked.

So what I will be doing is taking a mini short break on this and get as many chapter written as possible and post them on time so I'm not panicking again. So in the mean time I will be posting one shots and stuff so I'm not completely leaving y'all dry.

I'm sorry that I'm not posting for the story I really hate that I'm doing this, I'm just- there's so much shit happening right now and all I want to do is write for this story and do good by it but I just can't at the moment.

I hope you all understand and I apologize really.

Fell free to comment or drop suggestions for upcoming shorts down below.

Love you all and have a nice day :)

EDIT

UMMMM WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS..IM CRYING AND IM AT SCHOOL

I know it won't last long but thank you guys so damn much like you have no idea

I know it won't last long but thank you guys so damn much like you have no idea...okay imma go now and write this one shot and go back to stats class😌