Chapter twenty two- About Time

Sup bitches I'm back!!!

Siri play 'Without Me by Eminem'

Also I'm glad I'm writing again..I'm traumatized as fuck and it's Christmas.

So here I am on my own business writing at like two in the morning and reading fanfiction's all the way up to five, it's 5:45 in the morning and my parents are having sex....I went to sleep after an hour because it was a struggle.

I then woke up at 6 because I had a dream I was in a mall and some person robbed it and shot me...like 50 times, like I felt it all

Anyway today is just great!

But I hope you guys enjoy this and I'm glad to be back:)

Enjoy.
————————————————————
QOYA'S P.O.V

Okay so I feel like I'm doing this 'Okay so' way too many times...like it's tiring and I think you guys are bored of me, but anyway..I'll give you guys an update.

So it's about New Years. We spent Christmas at Lizzie's house which was nice and then we went back home two days later and spent some time with Anna...she's still acting weird and I can't really put my finger on it.

Kari and Lizzie are still attached to the hip which is super cute. Sometimes she takes her places or wakes up to do her morning routine without me asking her so I can get some sleep after being at the studio or work too long...which reminds me, I think I should be quitting my job or something...I'll figure it out.

I've come up with an idea that could go really really good or just plan out really bad and I'll die of embarrassment, but here's my thing. Lizzie has been at my house for awhile now, practically living with me and Kari. She always calls my place home..like just yesterday she said it..

Yesterday

"Yeah I should be back pretty soon." Qoya said to the woman on the other end, they were on a FaceTime call.

"I miss you." Lizzie was sitting in Qoya's bed watching 'Sing' with Kari. She was wearing some of Qoya's basketball shorts and a Star Wars shirt that was also hers.

"You saw me this morning." Qoya looked back at the camera and smiled at her.

"I know but that's too long, when are you coming home?"

"Yeah mommy misses your dumb face." Kari peaked her head in the camera, her hands on Lizzie's bare thigh to keep herself up.

"You do realize I made you right." Qoya said with a straight face.

"Mhm."

"And you do realize that you have my genes..meaning if I have a dumb face, you do too."

"Well well you still a cripple." Kari stuck her tongue out.

"Butthead."

"Babe." Lizzie said in a warning voice.

"She called my face dumb..and a crippled." Qoya whined.

"Well I love your dumb face and baby you still have that boot on anyway." Lizzie giggled and pulled Kari into her lap.

"I hate that you both keep teaming up on me, do you not love your mama anymore." Qoya moved closer to the camera on her studio chair and puckered her lip as if she was to cry.

"Yes but I love mommy too and I look like her too." Kari looked up at Lizzie with a proud smile, this made Lizzie tighten her arms around her waist while Kari held the phone in her hands.