CHAPTER 6

Midnight nodded and you left the arena. You rolled up your sleeves to see the damage. Your shoulders were scratched, on the verge of bleeding. "Not too bad," you muttered. "Not too bad at all."

Your raising to the ground was accompanied by music, fireworks and smoke. Of course there were Bakugou's muffled screams but you decided to ignore that.

All Might came from the sky to give the awards. First Tokoyami and Todoroki, sharing third place.

"Young Sabishi! You did very great, your talent is awesome!" All Might said, putting the medal around your neck.

"Thank you, sir," you nodded.

"Tell me one thing, why do you want to become a hero?" he asked. "I'm sure the world would want to know."

You looked down, a small smile coming to your face and black messy hair falling to cover the sides of your face. "To find my brother. That's actually the reason why I'm back in Japan now. It's where I'm supposed to be."

He nodded, giving you a hug. "I'm sure you'll reach your goal."

"Thank you," you said, watching All Might move on to Bakugou. Who was... chained up.

"Winning first place like this doesn't prove I'm the best here! Even if the world considers me the best, I refuse to take it like this!" he yelled.

"You know you could always draw yourself out of the game and make everyone move a place up," you commented quietly.

"Like hell I would do that!" he yelled.

Your eyes flashed red as emotions accidentally activated your quirk for a split second. You glared at Bakugou. "Then stop being a brat about it."

"I don't want that piece of garbage!" Bakugou turned back to All Might who still put it on.

"Get that trash off of me, you idiot!"

Finally, All Might managed to hand the medal from Bakugou's mouth.