𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝗼𝗺𝐛𝗼
                    𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

                    𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝗼𝗺𝐛𝗼                    𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I sighed, rolling my eyes as I heard Kareem call out for me while I continued walking down the halls. Many nurses and doctors looked at me while I sped up my walk wanting to get away from Kareem and his rants before I finally reached Paris's room, making my way inside to take a sit in the chair next to his bed.

"Omg" I mumbled, propping my feet up while huffing—looking over at Kareem as he walked inside the room looking at me.

"Euphoria, I'm just trying to help you baby" he said dropping his heads, letting them fall on the side of him. "I'm trying to work with you but you gotta work with me, I need you do what is being asked of you. School starts in two weeks and you're not prepared, you don't got anything for the year to start you off"

"What are we waiting on?" He asked.

"I just don't feel like going" I said looking at him with a blurry vision as tears immediately whelled in my eyes, he sighed. "I don't want to do anything that's dealing with school and you're sitting here fussing at me because I'm not ready. I know that, I know that I'm not ready but you don't have keep reminding me"

"I'm not fussing at you, love" Kareem said.

"You are though" I said wiping my face, watching as he ran a hand down his face. "You're literally standing here-coming at me because I don't wanna go out and leave just to get school stuff—like I have two weeks to do that. I'm literally trying to get myself ready and prepared but you guys keep hovering me about it, like I already know I have to get ready"

I was becoming overly frustrated with the fact that everyone was now getting on my back about school and how I wasn't prepared. School was now in two more weeks and I still haven't gone to get any of my things that I needed to start the year because I simply just didn't want to do any of that. It becoming annoying to think about but even more annoying to hear hear.

I didn't know what it was that made me feel like school was just becoming a waste to me—because normally around this time, I would be excited to know that there would be a lot of work ahead of me to work. I would be prepared but also ready to go to school and learn new things but now in the moment of even thinking about going to school under the crazy circumstances that were happening, I wasn't ready nor did I wanna get ready.

It was too much on my mind for me to be thinking about school along with what the possibilities of what it would come with, which I knew weren't gonna be great—according to my last couple of years being in school.

Although this was my last year, I was extremely tired. Tired of even going and doing what was asked of me only for it to go and drain me in return.

"Look" Kareem started off while walking over taking a sit down on the couch that sat next to the chair I sat in, I looked at him as I sniffed and wiped my face. "I know there a lot going on right now and it might make you feel like you have to stop and take a break from everything—and that's fine. I'm not taking that chance away from you lil bit, I just want you to be able to be ready for whenever everything comes in order and settle down—you'll be prepared and be ready to do what you gotta do"