𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Come here" Paris said wrapping his arm around Euphoria's waist as he pulled her body closer to his, Euphoria slid over and rested her head in his chest while his hand traveled down to her butt, rubbing it.

There was nothing in the moment he wanted more than to have have sex. The couple had just freshly laid up under each other after taking a hot shower and the coco butter scent that lingered on Euphoria's skin did nothing but turn him more than what he was just from just laying up under her. She laid there in one of his shirts that fitted loose on her body, leaving her hardened nipples to show as he looked down at her. Her natural hair was in a silk press but it was messy due to her bonnet coming off from the recent night which resulted in the high messy bun that sat on her head, leaving him to act on and lick his lips while wanting to do nothing more than to pull it down.

Paris couldn't remember the last time they had sex because it had been so long. With how everything happened in the midst of time and both of them being busy, time never seemed to fit the both of them. Even whenever they did have time just to lay up and spent time with one another, sex wasn't something that would end off their moments because he'd just figured that sex wasn't something that was important at the time.

But, now that everything was settling down and he was able to get around much than before—he was ready than never.

"Papa" Euphoria's soft voice called out, springing butterflies to erupt from his stomach. Her voice alone always did that to him, especially whenever she called out for him.

"Mhmm" Paris hummed in response.

"What are you doing?" She asked grabbing and gripping his hand that slowly began making its way inside of her panties.

Deciding not to respond to her, he simply just rolled over to hover her as she laid there switching her eyes from the TV and onto him while he began kissing her neck.

"Paris" Euphoria called out, caressing his face in the need to stop him from kissing on her. He hadn't even responded to her. He just kept kissing and sucking on her bare skin that he was exposed to.

"Paris"

"What's da' matter, mama?" He answered, asking while spreading her legs with his hand. He gripped both of her thighs and rubbed them in the need to feel more of her skin before leaning down, eyeing her as she laid there and connected their lips.

Euphoria laid there and allowed him to kiss and feel on her as much as it seemed like he wanted. She wasn't going to take the chance away from him
because she did think of how good it felt for his hands to touch and rub down on her but she knew that she didn't want him going further than what he was intending to.

She knew that he must've wanted sex. He had been giving her signs pretty much lately but she just haven't found it in herself nor her body to give in and give him any. She didn't know if it was all on her mind to where she was just distracted from all of the other things that had been keeping them but there was something she felt that made her not want to have sex.

It wasn't him, she loved every bit of him and how much he tried to turn on her on but she just couldn't find herself to give in and want to have sex.

"Babe, I don't think we should do that right now" Euphoria said shaking her head as she looked at him while he glanced up at her. She looked down at her fingers as she seen the blank hardened expression that had appeared on his face. It didn't take rocket science for her to know that he was disappointed but mostly confused because she already knew what he was thinking.