𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚
                          𝐋𝐞𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐞

                        𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚                          𝐋𝐞𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐞

Mama!" Cassius yelled walking inside of the house, following behind me. I walked towards the living room and looked over, seeing my grandmama sitting there in her recliner while eating.

"Now, you know better boy" she spoke, glancing up as she eyed Cassius throughout her glasses. "Coming in here and disturbing my quiet time"

"Quiet time?" He asked, chuckling. "You not allowed to get no quiet time when yo grandson come around because we get loud around hea'—ain't dat' right?"

Grandma hummed in response as I walked over and threw my arm around her, giving her a hug before placing a kiss on her forehead. "Hi, baby" she spoke, smiling.

"Wassup ma" I said walking over and taking a seat.

I was over here because there was some things that I needed to sort out as far as my grandmama's housing bills and groceries. I knew that she didn't like going out whenever the stores was packed and she didn't like going out when it was dark, so Cassius and I decided to come over and help her out with that while Glizmo was with Mulani.

We had an important meeting to tend to but time wasn't right for that. We had more than a couple of hours for us to get ready and go but stopping by to see my grandma was something that I wanted to do while I had a little free time.

"I see you back on your feet" Grandma said, eyeing me.

I nodded. "Are you doing what them doctors told you to do?" She asked. "You know you're suppose to be doing physical therapy, right?"

"Hell nawl, dat' nigga ain't doing no damn physical therapy" Cassius spoke making me glance over and eye him, he took a seat and looked at me before quickly gasping. "Oop, my bad ma"

Grandma sat there and ate as she eyed him while not taking her eyes off of him. "I meant, no. He ain't doing nothing dat' them doctors told him to. All he been doing is running around like a black ah' monkey he is. You know monkeys don't listen"

"Keep yo talking going, nigga. I promise you..." I said, glancing down at my fingers while making a note to go and get them done. I needed them done badly since it had been a long time since I had gotten them done. Between all of the shit I tended to and being in the hospital for that much of a time, my shits was starting to look nasty. I ain't like that.

"Gone ahead and say some else" I said picking with my nails.

"Some else" Cassius mumbled, I smirked as I sat there eyeing between him and my grandmother.

I'ma get his ass

"Paris" I heard grandma call out, I hummed in response.

"Please don't tell me that you're just running around here like you're not suppose to be healing" she said, I sighed as I ran a hand down my face.