Part Two...

Part Two...

Violet...

"Hey baby, can you pass me that box?" Chase asks as I walk into the bedroom, we had redecorated and made everything our own, we could afford whatever was cheap and we got by. We had to.

Chase was working part time, at college part time, he even made a few baseball games with his friends. I enjoyed seeing him be so free, so happy and alive.

"You mean this one? the one that says Trophies?" I raise an eyebrow at him as I drag the box over to where he's sat on the bed shifting through various picture frames to see which ones we'd put up. "I thought we said no reminders." I tell him thinking back to the uniforms I had left behind for him. No past us. No reminders of who they wanted us to be.

"Which is why I asked you to bring it. I'm putting them in the closet." He tells me stuffing them into the back. "See. Relax." He tells me settling his hands on my shoulders and placing a kiss on my forehead.

" I'm sorry. It just paranoia. Why don't we put some of these up?" I gesture to the bed.

Lay out is various pictures, one is of me and him at graduation, another is of us as kids under a weeping  willow holding hands, some are of our parents and one are blank. I like the blank ones the most. They mean a future, a hope of continuing the present.

"Do you ever think at how many strangers are in our photos?" I ask running my fingers around one of the frames, a picture inside of us takrn restaurant, people litter the background in all forms of ways. I look up expectantly at Chase who just raises his eyebrow. "Like we could have accidentally captured a moment in their lives when their dreams come true, or something terrible happens to them or something. And how many peoples photo albums we are in? Like we could have been a part of the best day of some strangers’ life and never knew it." I sigh and let him pull my to his chest, he kisses my forehead and looks down at me, at that moment I know he is the only person I want my picture taken with. I used to believe that pictures are simply moments in time. Lying, artificial portrayals of a memory. They hardly ever represent any form of truth. Now I'm not so sure.

Later that day, after unpacking our home, we lay on our couch, my back pressed into his front as he warms me up. His hands rest on mine as we fit together like jigsaw pieces. 

"Did you ever think it would turn out like this?" He asks with his face pressed into my neck, his lips in the crook where my neck and shoulder meet.

"I hoped but I never thought. You were gone from me, I thought I'd lost you." I whisper, he pulls me closer to him if that's possible, his kisses my cheek, my temple and my head.

"I'm here now. You have me. I just needed you to throw me the lifesaver." I feel his smirk against my temple and instantly relax as I turn into him so my face is now pressed into his chest and my eyes looking up at him.

"Like Titanic?" I chuckle playfully.

"There was room on that fire place! He could have lay on top of her, lay next to her, took turns! He didn't need to die!" Chase exclaims passionately making me burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Don't worry, if we ever drown, I'll let you lay on top of me." I poke my tongue out at him as he starts tickling me and I let him lay on top of me.

*A/N: part two, later than promised but I am trying to catch up with other stories and I have assignments in for college, so this is sort of a filler chapter for now and yes, interpret it however you want but I decided to let you into their love life xx