DO GANG JAE

This is how the story begins
I'll never tell this story again
Until one of us is making amends

Jiwon, Pildo and Hyejin have been following Mango for quite a while now. On the way, Jiwon called Geon Pyeong and informed him about her location and the car number plate she was following.

They halted near a shut down factory. Seeing Pildo and Hyejin coming out the car Jiwon too came out and looked towards Pildo. "This factory has been shut down for a month now." Pildo stated. The three of them went inside the factory. Pildo and Hyejin walked to the upper floor while Jiwon stayed hidden behind one of the numerous junk cars.

A few moments later two cars arrived. Jiwon opened the door of the junk car and went inside it, hidding better and getting a clear view since the cars were parked just a few meters away from her. Mango emerged out of his car and asked for something. The other car opened and there he was, Do GangJae. He handed out a bag which supposedly could be drugs, to Mango. He checked the drugs and took the bag with him. "Why didn't he give GangJae money? And... Where are GangJae and Mango's thugs?" Jiwon thought to herself because she very well knew how these two always go everywhere with thugs.

Just on cue GangJae turned around and pointed a gun sign towards the top floor. That's when it hit Jiwon, both Pildo and Hyejin are there and he knows, he knows about their location and it was all a trick.

 Jiwon slowly and steadily stepped out of the car, fortunately not coming to GangJae's attention, who was laughin all by himself

Jiwon slowly and steadily stepped out of the car, fortunately not coming to GangJae's attention, who was laughin all by himself. She could now hear the commotion coming from the first floor. She decided not to go there because they clearly were more in number and Jiwon being the only one unnoticed need to alert the police faster. She slowly crept behind the cars, trying to get away from GangJae. The narrow passage between the cars made it harder for her to go due to which she bumped into one of the cars. She looked up slightly and saw GangJae looking towards her direction. He took slow steps towards the car. "Fuck!" She whisper-shouted to herself and tried crawling further away.

"Whoever is there, stop right now. I have a gun. Stand up!" Gangjae's voice made her stop. She now heard Gangjae's footsteps coming closer to her. "Fuck, I don't have any other choice." She said herself and stood up. GangJae stopped walking and looked at her. "Jiwon? Song Jiwon! Long time no see!" GangJae's sinister smile is back on his face as he recognised the familiar girl. She didn't reply anything and waited for the moment.

GangJae pointed a gun towards her and told her to come closer to him. She put her hands up and slowly walked closer until she was out of the congested junk cars and a few feet away from GangJae. "Never knew I'll find so many people I hate altogether and kill them together as well! Woo hoo!" Gangjae stated his excitement and started laughing like a maniac. "You know I felt so good when I cut open Taeju's hand, wish you would've been there to see his screams!" GangJae knew what he was talking about and so did Jiwon. She took this moment and pushed GangJae away which made him hit the car and the gun fell away. "Fucking bitch!" He shouted and tried stopping Jiwon, who was running towards the gun. He pulled her leg due to which she fell down, she looked back and kicked GangJae's hand which made his grasp lose. Both of them stood up and ran towards the gun. Jiwon was faster than him and made it to the gun first, picking and pointing it to GangJae. "Stop right there!" Jiwon ordered. GangJae stood there, "You fucking bitch! I'll kill you-"