GONE

Maybe I'm the one to blame
Maybe I'm the cause of pain

Jiwon left Jiwoo at her house and went to meet chief at the hospital. She made sure to comfort jiwoo and explain everything before leaving.

"The surgery went well, we'll move him to ICU to monitor him." She heard the doctor speak to pildo. "Hey..." She silently muttered to pildo. He turned spotting the girl. "Hey, did you catch the man? Why did you run without me you could've been hurt.." pildo spoke with worry. "I'm sorry I couldn't catch him, and don't worry I'm fine." She lied. She wasn't gonna reveal her sister being the culprit. Mujin will get advantage if that happens and ofcourse there's more to it.

"Cha Gi Ho survived. I'm sorry sir... Jiwoo was also there, I think she might have figured out the truth.." Taeju informed Mujin and hung up. He was hurt from the attack and was in pain. He tried his best to take the sharred glass out of his hand and dressed the huge wound himself. Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up, unaware of the caller. "Hello?" "Hello." "Who?" He asked which was answered by a dramatic voice, "Who? Who?! You didn't even save my number?!" Taeju rolled his eyes and spoke, "Jiwon.. what do you want?" The line stayed silent for sometime before answering back, "I think we should meet, I have something important to say. I'll text you the address." "So you figured out everything.." Taeju spoke but more to himself. Out of everything he was now worried that jiwon might be in trouble because she knows it all too.

Jiwon sat at the banch of the park, Waiting for Taeju. She chose a park because it was a crowded so Taeju, under Mujin's influence can't hurt her in a public place. Soon he arrived, taking a seat beside her. "What happened to your hand?" She tried her best not to sound caring. He looked at his hand then answered, "I.. got hurt.." he lied, not informing her about his encounter with Cha Gi Ho.

"Anyway.. You might have guessed, I know everything now. How mujin manipulated my sister." She spoke, emphasizing the word 'manipulated'. He turned to her and there was a slight view of worry in his eyes, "I think you should leave this place for now.. if mujin finds out then he'll come to kill you too." "He might have figured it out. I bet you have told it to him." Taeju's eyes widen at Jiwon's answer.

"How.." he asked. "I saw you running back from the building after I heard a gunshot, I don't know or want to know what you did but I do know you have informed everything to Mujin. If I leave or not things will be the same. So it's better if I do something before he does." Jiwon explained it all. "All you have to do is.... In no way let mujin run away, I want to kill him. And I know no one except you can stop him." "You can do it later too, why are you in a hurry?" He questioned. "Hurry? Taeju I've been dying for this moment since the last 5 years, it's not today! I have until chief wakes up to kill him." She exclaimed. "..And why should I listen to you?" Taeju asked, changing the topic, afraid she might be angry on him if they continue. "You know why you should." Jiwon answered for the last time before standing up and leaving.

"Jiwon..!" Taeju called as she turned around. He stood up, he hesitated at first but eventually hugged her tightly. Jiwon was surprised from the gesture so she didn't hug back. "Please don't do anything out of anger to hurt yourself..." Taeju said sincerely. Jiwon nodded and gave him a small smile before going away.

Jiwon went into the hospital. She saw jiwoo was there too. "I can stay here for now, both of you can go to the office." Jiwon informed both Pildo and jiwoo. "Uh Jiwon.." pildo called. "I heard GangJae woke up, but... He said something unexpected.." Jiwon's eyes widen. By the time she was away, she totally forgot about GangJae. What did he say? Probably everything he knew about jiwon. "Earth to Jiwon?" Pildo's voice brought her back to trance. "Oh okay let me go and meet him, you both can leave..." She informed them and walked to the 5th floor where GangJae was admitted.