PLAN B

He's out his head I'm out my mind
We got that love the crazy kind
I am his and he is mine
In the end, it's him and I

Jiwoo went away from the police station and threw the knife over the bridge, into the water far away from the commercial area.

Jiwoo later surrendered to the narc team and was held for interrogation when the same lawyer came in and requested to talk to jiwoo. Jiwon guessed Mujin has something to say so she allowed her to speak with Jiwoo. While they were talking Jiwon turned to Pildo, "Pildo...I have something important to say, but I'll say it somewhere else. Just remind when we are alone, please." Pildo felt unsettled with the seriousness and worry in Jiwon's voice and nodded. The lawyer soon came out and instructed the police to take jiwoo to the hospital, the narc members did disagree but eventually gave in.

Jiwoo was getting treated in the hospital when Pildo got a call from chief. "Chief is awake?" Jiwon asked Pildo who nodded and informed everyone about it before running to the floor chief was admitted in. Jiwon looked into the room Jiwoo was in and felt helpless. She still is unsure whether chief will help them out or not so they should escape as soon as possible and now is the time. Chief is awake, GangJae will be discharged and taken into custody today as well. Jiwon doesn't have any other option but escape with jiwoo right here and now.

"Sir, are you alright?" Pildo asked Chief Cha who nodded. "Pildo, I have a lot to say. You just have to listen." Pildo paused for a second before nodding. "Do you know about Yoon Donghoon?" He asked to which Pildo replied a quick yes. "Song Jiwon is her daughter.." pildo's eyes widen at the new revelation. "And.. Oh Hyejin is her sister. He name is Song Jiwoo." Pildo couldn't believe his ears. "So that means..." Pildo started but was cut off by chief, "Yoong Donghoon's actual name was Song Joonsu and I sent him undercover to Dongcheon. After his death Jiwon joined the forces, most probably to search for the killer. But unfortunately her sister Jiwoo had tied hands with Choi Mujin not knowing he has killed their father, Mujin betrayed her and now both of them are probably doing all this to kill him." Pildo shook his head, still not able to process anything.

Back with Jiwon, When the doctor left the room she excused herself and went into the room jiwoo was getting treated in. "Jiwoo, we need to escape." She informed while entering and She saw jiwoo has already gotten out of the handcuffs. The nurse gave Jiwoo a key and informed where her car is at the basement. Jiwoo nodded to jiwon as both of them walked to the door only for it to be opened by Dae Soo.

"Jiwon.. what are you even planning?!" He shouted angrily. The sisters didn't reply anything and backed off. "Alright I always wanted to beat Oh Hyejin, now's the chance." He cracked his neck and attacked Jiwoo to quickly attacked back. Another female officer attacked jiwon while she just punched her stomach and pushed her aside. Both of them quickly escaped out of the room and ran towards the elevator.

Jiwoo pressed the key trying to find the nurse's car. "There!" Jiwon shouted when she spotted the car's light. Jiwoo threw the key to jiwon who sat in the driver's seat. They wasted no time and started driving only to be stopped by Pildo jumping in front of the car. "Song Jiwon! Song Jiwoo!" He shouted. Both of the sisters looked at each other after hearing him call Jiwoo's real name. He ran towards the driver's seat and pulled jiwon out, blocking her against the door. Jiwon tried her best to push him off but he didn't back down. "Leave me alone Pildo!" She shouted in annoyance and pushed him. He in return grabbed her and pushed her against the door once again as she grunted from pain. Jiwoo waited inside the car because she didn't want to risk anything.

"I've heard everything from Chief, don't do anything!" Pildo shouted at jiwon. "If you know then fucking leave me! I have to do it! Don't spoil my plan! You don't even know anything!!" Jiwon tried to choke him in order to get him off of her. "I know. That's why I'm stopping you." He softly said while huffing. "No you don't! You never will!" She pushed him off successfully and ran to the seat but was again grabbed by Pildo. "I left my everything for him, he killed my dad! I almost killed a person because of him too! I have to kill him!!" She informed him. "Is that all you life is worth?" He asked. "It doesn't matter! Stay out of it and leave me." Jiwon was more than annoyed at Pildo now. She pushed him off again but noticed he has handcuffed his own hand with her. "How can I stay out of it when you are driving towards sure death?" Pildo explained. "I don't care. Uncuff me." She yanked her hand but pildo didn't listen.

Before they can talk further a few black cars arrived in the basement and soon enough a lot of men in Black stepped out. "Jiwoo!" Jiwon called over so she can come out. Pildo opened his baton and handed it to jiwon. She took it. The men attacked them as they fought them. "I said it was a bad idea to cuff us together!" Jiwon shouted in between the fight. She beat the thugs with the baton as hard as she could. Jiwoo easily took care of some of them. "Jiwoo sit inside the car!" Jiwon informed as the number of men decreased, most of them passed out. Jiwoo sat in the back seat because Pildo has taken the driver's seat with Jiwon in the passenger one still cuffed to him. One of the thugs jumped in front of their car but Jiwoo didn't stop and drove off with him swinging in front.

They drove across the street recklessly. The thugs were still following them. One of them even pushed the car into theirs. "Hold tight." Pildo informed as he sped up. Soon enough they were out of the traffic and the thugs cars got into accident.

"We lost them." The lawyer informed mujin who got frustrated but calmed himself. He was at Taeju's funeral, still unaware of the fact that Taeju was against him during his last breath.

It was night now and Pildo was still driving to God knows where. They were all sitting in silence. It wasn't long after Jiwon felt Pildo grabbing her hands. She retarded but then noticed the key in his hands. He uncuffed them. Jiwoo was out of the car already. Jiwon looked infront only to spot an empty beach infront of her. "I know you've loved the beach." Pildo spoke softly. Jiwon stopped the tears daring to fall from her eyes. Both of them got out of the car as well.

They went into the house by the beach. "A friend of mine who surfs rented me this house, we are safe here for some time." Pildo informed. Jiwon turned to jiwoo and hugged her softly. "You are fine right?" She asked her who nodded and thanked her.

Jiwoo was too tired to do anything so she got herself a room and went to sleep. Jiwon checked up o her one last time and softly apologized to her for putting her into so much trouble. She came out and saw Pildo trying to burn the woods in the fireplace. "Did you get any wounds?" Pildo asked softly to which she denied. He grabbed a bottle of water and sat beside her, handing her the bottle.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you everything earlier.." Jiwon started. "Yes you should have, but now I know everything so don't you dare do anything stupid without me." Pildo replied. "I started carrying a knife after my sister died, I was determined to kill the bastard." Pildo changed the subject. Jiwon looked over to him who was looking emotionally at the fire. "I always dreamt of killing the faceless bastard. And eventually the faced changed. Like a murderer with rage, I... Was stabbing myself." Pildo turned to Jiwon this time, tears at the brim of his eyes. He softly came forward and hugged her, jiwon was surprised but didn't object. "Stop destroying yourself." He softly whispered in her ears. He pulled away and looked her in the eyes, the tears now vanished as it held much more sincerity and worry. "Don't fight alone anymore, you can call me anytime. I'll make sure to leave everything and come for you."

Pildo traced her face with fingers softly and held her face with both of his hands. Jiwon placed her hand on top of his. He slowly pulled her closer and closer until their noses were almost touching. "I'll be there for you." Pildo said for the last time before finally pulling her into his lips. She melted into the kiss and kissed back gently. The moment was so tender yet showed their love and care for each other as they played with each other lips. Soon jiwon broke out, puffing for air.

She pulled him into a hug as he hugged back protectively. He was so warm that she could literally sleep there, she closed her eyes and let him bury his face into her neck. "Thank you Pildo..." She whispered softly as he slowly nodded.

______________________________

Oh god I'm really bad at writing romance 🥲 you all can imagine it further if you want to. Finally our ship has sailed! We will soon meet Choi Mujin and figure out whether our revenge will be successful or end up in heartbreaks.

So... GangJae will be a part of the revenge?

Stay tuned to figure out!