WAITING

This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in, think again
Don't be surprised I wil still rise

Jiwon slowly opened her eyes, only to close it from the bright light coming from the windows all around. She opened her eyes again. This time she noticed how she was sandwiched with Pildo. She slowly caressed his hair before getting up, making sure not to disturb him. She grabbed a bottle and headed to Jiwoo. Jiwoo was already up and was looking out the window of her room.

"Good morning." Jiwon spoke. Jiwoo turned to see her sister and smiled softly. "Morning." Jiwon joined Jiwoo by the window and handed her the bottle of water. A comfortable silence between them. Jiwon broke it by speaking, "I'm sorry for everything happening to you. I did a bad job as a sister." Jiwoo shook her head and immediately hugged jiwon. Jiwon was relieved she can still trust and be trusted by jiwoo.

"You said she'll come to kill us." Kang su Yeon, Mujin's lawyer asked him. "Exactly. Exactly! They should've come!" Mujin shouted as he threw the photo frame of him and Donghoon. "Going back to police is betrayal." He stated. He pulled out his gun and started threatening Su Yeon.

"Where shall we go?" The driver asked. "Faraway from here, dongcheon is finished." Su Yeon stated before throwing away her cigarette and driving somewhere only she knows.

Both the sisters walked to the beach, sitting there in silence. None of them minded it, they loved the sound of the waves. Jiwon walked back to the house only to spot Pildo with a worried face that slowly faded as he watched her. "You thought I left right?" She asked him. "I was scared." Pildo commented.

Pildo, Jiwon and jiwoo were now driving to the station. They were now at the intersection of the station, red light stopping them. "It'll be really hard, everyone will condemn you." Pildo advised. "I know, we are prepared." Jiwon stated looking over to jiwoo at the backseat. He gently held her hand and spoke, "whatever you go through.. I'll be by your side." Jiwon smiled weakly to him while he radiated a supportive smile. They've decided to surrender and get Mujin arrested. GangJae is also brought to the station now and Pildo said he'll talk to GangJae to make him talk.

A bike halted beside their car. Jiwon looked over to it and so did Pildo. It was late until they realised the person on the bike was aiming a gun towards Pildo. The man shot Pildo in the head as everything started happening in slow motion for jiwon. The window cracked slowly from the bullet hitting it, pildo's lifeless body slowly fell on top of hers, few of his blood splattering across her face and she stared at the body and the bike rider in pure horror. Her mind stopped there for a second. Everyone around them started panicking and shouting around. Jiwoo shook jiwon which brought her back to trance. "Jiwon look!" Jiwoo pointed to the police officers now running towards their car. "Run, run, run! Let's get out of here!" Jiwon commanded as the sisters slowly opened the door and escaped amongst the group of herding people. She gave one last look towards the car, "I'm so.. sorry.. Pildo.." she whispered before wiping the tears threatening to fall and running away.

Seeing the officers busy with the scene at the intersection jiwon and jiwoo decided to go into the station. She told jiwoo to guard at the back door and she went to the interrogation room. Thankfully no other officers were in that floor, she saw a few at distance but they didn't see her.

She saw GangJae in the room, handcuffed to the door. "Do GangJae!" She called over to him as he looked at her with wide eyes. "Yo- Yoon Jiwon?!" She walked over to him and tried somehow to uncuff him but nothing worked so she ran out, towards the narc office which was just the opposite room. She searched her desk for the gun there and thankfully it was. She ran back to the interrogation room and shot the door, breaking off the cuff. GangJae held his hand, caressing it and looked over to Jiwon. "It's SONG jiwon." She stated, emphasizing the Song. "Now come with me." She held the other half of the handcuff on GangJae's hand and pulled him with her. "Where the fuck are we going?" He asked. "To kill mujin." She replied and didn't care to listen to him anymore. She quickly and smartly escaped the place with GangJae, they went to the narrow alleyway just a few blocks away from the station.