004

(A/N:Thank @TsuyamikoYu for helping me with this chapter!!And this had a Vol.14 and 15 spoilers!!And thank you for 2k reads!!)
-----------------xxxx-----------------
•No one's PoV•

Ai Katai,First year in Kisai High.She is "Hard-core"

Sometimes describes a delinquent who is physically strong and violent.It can also describe someone who is intense about matters of romance.

Ai Katai:

Katai is a new transfer student to the school and to claslqs 1-1(I forgot the class correct me if I'm wrong)

Katai is a new transfer student to the school and to claslqs 1-1(I forgot the class correct me if I'm wrong).While walking to class,many students stared in fear due to how scary she looks.

•Ai Katai's PoV•

Why did I have to transfer here?!All the students are Soft-core.What whimps.

'Here's my classroom'I walked in

Katai:What's up

Once I'm in everyone stared at me and flinched.

'What a bunch of Soft-cores'I didn't wanna go to the same school as my stupid brother,so I came here,but...

The students all look pathetic.They're all 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭-𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞.

I was walking up to my seat but I saw...

She then returned to her Hard-core face

'GAH!What just happened?!That wasn't very hardcore of me!!

BABWUMMMP♡

'PULL YOURSELF TOGETHRR!!'I thought while punching myself in the face.

???:Your Ai Katai right?!

Katai:Unh?

???:I'm class president Hitomi Tadano

??:And I'm Y/N!

'What two plain girls.And overly friendly'

Katai:Outta the way.I'm a łøñęŕ

'Yes!Hard-core!'

Hitomi:...?