024

[A/N : For my manga readers, the time line for some of the chapters may be different!! ]

--------------

-1st January 2018, 10.30am. XXX Mall's food court-

Today Y/N came home from the Komi's Grandmother's house on New Year's Day. Today, Y/N is hanging out with Hitomi and her older ordinary brother, Tadano Hitohito. 

"So... Tadano-kun, are you dating Shoko?" Y/N casually asks trying to fill the the silence while waiting for Hitomi to come back with their food. How did this happen? Well, we need to back an hour.....

.

.

.

.

-9.30am. L/N Household-

Y/N was just laying on her bed scrolling through instagram when a notification popped up.

---------------------------------------

Hitomi <3
---------------------------------

Hitomi <3 :
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

Read 9.31am

:Y/N
 Heys, wat's up Tomi?

Read 9.31am

Hitomi <3: 
Wanna go to XXX mall today? I'm bored T-T

Read 9:31am

:Y/N
Sure! I'll meet you in 10 minutes?

Read 9:32am

Hitomi <3 :
Alright ^-^ See you~~~~

Read 9:32am

---------------------------------

Y/N got up and started to and finally go out.

(Pic found on 小红书)

Waiting outside the Tadano household, Y/N was in winter wear as it is still very cold in Japan. 

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!" Hitomi screamed while running at you with Hitohito Tadano behind her.

"My brother is tagging along as he needs to buy something at the Mall!" 

"That's alright! Hello Tadano-kun!" Y/N smiled at Tadano.

"Good morning L/N-san!" Tadano exclaimed while adjusting his sling bag.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!!" Hitomi grabbed both Y/N's and Tadano's arm and dragged them towards the mall.

It was pretty awkward with only Hitomi talking as Y/N and Tadano don't really know each other very well,

That brings us back to the present....

-----Present-----

"I-I'm not dating Komi-san" Tadano fiddled with his fingers, while Y/N 'pretended' to look around for Hitomi, both having the same thought.

'Hurry up Hitomi!'

...

"So....you're dating Komi-san's brother Shousuke right..?" Tadano asks awkwardly.

"Yea... I am." The silence continues.

"You like NSYNC?" Y/N asked while looking at Tadano's shirt that had the band name on it.

"Yea, you like them too?" 

"Hell yea! I like their song 'Bye Bye Bye'. You?" Y/N asked enthusiastically.

"I like 'Bye Bye Bye' too!" Both started to discuss about their common interests and surprisingly they have so much in common.

Hitomi finally came with the food and was super happy that her best friend and her brother were getting along. She sneakily snapped a picture and sent it to Shousuke.

----------------------

Shousuke bro
-------------------------------------

Hitomi:
[Sent attachment]
Shousuke Bro! Look!

Read 10.50am

Hitomi:
hEllLllLooOoOo?????

Read 10.50am

Hitomi:
Bro answer meee!! Stop leaving me on read!! >:(

Read 10.51am

------------------------

Little did Hitomi, all the way at Komi's Grandmother's house, Shousuke felt an ugly feeling.....

.

.

.

.

.

---------------------

To be continued.......