023

[A/N at the end]

Notes: M/N (Mother's name) is now Kiyoko and D/N (Dad's name) is now Tanaka 

#authorloveshaikyuu

----------------------------

It's new years eve and Y/N has joined the Komi family to their grandmother's house as Y/N's brother, Haru got the flu and Kiyoko and Tanaka are taking care of him. 

The whole Komi clan minus Shuuko and Masayoshi are sitting in the living room with their youngest cousin Akira. 

"So, is it true that you're dating Shousuke??" Akira asked with stars her eyes, eager to hear how her, stoic, quiet and not that bad looking (very hot) older cousin got a girl. 

"Well, yea it's true??" Y/N said, but it came out more like a question. She looked a Shousuke but he was just watching TV.

"IT'S ALMOST DINNER TIME!" Shuuko shouted from the dinning room.

"And I have a surprise for you all!!" Shuuko then pulled out a big plate that had a large red crab in the middle. And it looked delicious.

The dinning table had a hot pot in the middle but the crab in the middle stood out like a delicious diamond.

They all sat around the table and eyed the crab like it was a foreign item.

"Big isn't it? Someone your grandmother knows brought it over." Shuuko said while we all looked at the crab.

"..." Shoko looked at the it with joy on her face.

"Wow..." Akira muttered while looking at it with a similar expression as Shouko.

"..." Shousuke just looked at it and turned to Y/N to see her reaction.

"Woah, this look delicious Mrs. Komi!" Y/N looked up from the crab to Shuuko while a big smile that made the woman blush from her son's girlfriend. 

"Do you like crab Shoko, Y/N?" Akira asked and both Shoko and Y/N nodded.

'It's creepy looking and hard to shell and probably doesn't taste that good... so you can have mine." Akira swear dropped  while looking at the crab.

Both girls looked at Akira and nodded before digging in. Yuiko Komi, the Komi clan's grandmother handed a piece to both girls.

Y/N tried to open the leg but to no avail.(Author also cannot open cause she gots wear arm). While trying to break the leg in half, a hand suddenly leaned over and grabbed the leg from her. Shousuke swiftly broke the leg in half before handing it back to Y/N.

Y/N looked at Shousuke who just continued to eat his whole of rice. Both Shoko and Y/N started to scrape and poke the leg for meat.

When they both took a bite, their facial expressions were unreadable.