Introduction

Hello! This is tofu again~ This is my second time writing! I started my first writing to distract myself from the hard time i was experiencing  due to the military coup happening in my country Myanmar. Unfortunately, we are still in the military coup and it's almost been a year. Health facilities were also kept away by Junta that there were so many deaths when second wave of Covid happened . Everyone had to recover themselves at homes while chaotically buying oxygen tanks with expensive prices. Lots of people from my social circle also passed away. It was very depressing. Country's lawless. Polices are killing everyone they want. People are getting arrested, kidnapped, robbed and tortured and killed in prisons. Schools and works are closed. Economy is going down, down, down. We are using social medias like facebook, instagram and twitter with VPNs since the Junta blocked all accesses to it. The situation here is pretty bad and no one's helping us. But anyways, I am with my second writing! 

Please be minded that I am still an immature writer and there will be grammar mistakes!!

This fic is 100 percent my own idea, and also will be based on some of my experiences. 

Thanks for reading this long thing xD