Chapter Five: Eventful Christmas

"Do you like yeonjun or something?"

It's already the start of December, the supposedly sweater weather but some days are still not fit for the thick clothing or layers of coats. Bangkok's weather is so unpredictable and Soobin still found amusement about that.

Beomgyu and Soobin are sitting listlessly on the green leather couch inside their university's lobby, waiting for the other three boy's arrival.

 As it's a semester break, they all don't have classes to attend, yet somehow that spot of uni remained as where they all love to gather for meet ups. The squad planned to visit the tourist attraction place called Madame Tussauds, a museum that showcase life-size wax replicas of famous Americans & historic icons in themed galleries. 

Though, the senior boys have already visited that place- soobin still has not. For the last four months, he has been busy visiting various malls or exploring different types of restaurants that he didn't get a chance to wander around the infamous sites of Bangkok. The older boys also gradually noticed that and so they promised the youngest to take him there.

Soobin narrowed his eyes in puzzlement at the unusual question that Beomgyu has directed. 

" uh? Of course? I like you all" he answered. Beomgyu doesn't look satisfied at the response though.

"duhh, I am talking about "like" in terms of- if you are romantically interested in him?"

What?-

Soobin frozen in spot at that. His frown deepens in confusion. 

"Wait - why are you implying that?" 

Beomgyu facepalms, speechlessly. 

And Soobin doesn't understand why he even thinks that way. 

"Dude have you seen the way your eyes are always stuck on that red head? And you are always following him wherever - like I mean even me or kai or taehyun doesn't hanged out with him as much as you did"

That- well, could be true but-

" It's because yeonjun always invite me out? and he's such a fun person to be with so ?" Soobin reasoned but that's the truth too. Isn't this just best friends do though? 

Beomgyu doesn't look convinced enough and only threw him back a raised eyebrow. 

Well Soobin's a bit flustered at this point- because hey he's STRAIGHT unlike the red haired male whom mentioned once that he's a bisexual . 

Sure, yeonjun looks like the prettiest person alive but soobin does not like him that way.

"hey hey no need to look so stern - I was jus curious ok? sorry if it made you uncomfortable though"