Chapter Two: Extraordinary Surroundings

"If you ever want to go to those infamous malls like Siam Paragon or Siam Square, you can just go with BTS, I will help you make the train station card later"

Soobin already visited his apartment- a decent one, just 15 mins walk from his uni and moreover, there's 7/11 store just in front of it. The whole building seemed renovated, walls were unstained, floors were matt, pastel colored tiles and washing machines provided on the ground floor. There's also a big water cooler beside the entrance of the building and only coins are needed : about 10-20 bhat for them to work.

Honestly, everything here seems impressive, pretty convenient for all these edgy university students. His parents were right after all, the livelihood seems quite efficient here.

His room - quite capacious too, decorated with a neat kitchen, wide bathroom, wardrobe, a desk and a king sized bed that could fit at most three people. The best thing? There's an air conditioner too which means soobin no longer need to be dreading about the heat prickling under his skin.

After the touring of the his apartment and settling of his luggage, Taehyun walked together with the younger to show the way towards the university- though in all honesty it was little bit exhausting to walk due to the summer's raw air but it was tolerable. Nothing an 18 years old should complain about.

Unlike what soobin initially had in mind, their university doesn't have a separate campus- that's a bummer though but instead, the university took the top two floors of the building called Empire Tower and thus they have to take either the escalator or elevator to get to that part of the university.

And now Soobin and Taehyun pace along the red dainty hallway , passing through various classic-looking rooms. Some are hollowed out empty and some filled with lecture periods. Since the university is solely for international students, everyone looked like foreigners- as much as soobin could make out, there were Chinese, Germans, Nepalis and Koreans like him.

"So uh what's BTS?..i don't think you are talking about the singers ?" Soobin questioned.

They stopped in front of the room with walls made of thick, opaque glasses. Faint blaring of music could be heard coming out from this particular room.

"Oh of course it's not that BTS. I am talking about the Bangkok Transit System- the sky train. It can pretty much take you anywhere. My friends and I always come here with BTS too since our apartments are a bit further"

As he answered, Taehyun opened the door of that glassy room, and immediately they were met with not only the loud music but also with the stares of three other guys inside.

"Oh hey kang, who's that?" asked the guy with the long black hair with white strands of highlights. The guy slayed the long hair style for sure.

"Ay Beomgyu , It's Soobin. The freshman- He's also a Korean btw"

"OHHHHHH THAT's NICE. Put him in our squad. The more the merrier when we hang out"

Okay, this tall guy with mint hair seemed to be emitting too much loud energy for Soobin's liking. But that's okay, it's still nice to be meeting with Koreans on the first day. That can be considered very lucky already.