Chapter 1

Hey my little gummy bears! I decided that's what I want to call my nonexistent fans... That's weird huh? Oh well. Please vote if you like it and comment anything you think I could improve on. I would appreciate it :)

-Kylee

I lean back in my chair waiting for my homeroom teacher to rush in late like he always does. "jayde are you sure about this?" One of my best friend Allie asks. I roll my eyes at her she's always been the shy one. "Positive now come on dooo it" I taunt laughing at her as blush rushes to her cheeks turning them almost as bright as her hair. The class turns and stares at her. Allies big brown eyes look down trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. Yeah she's definitely the shy one Of the group. our friend Kat sat behind Allie just smiling not commenting and I couldn't help but laugh at how she let me deal with everything. She could have already convinced Allie if she wanted. Her bubbly personality got her looks and somehow made everyone trust her. kat was the tall one between me and allies short frames. she's African American and Caucasian mixed giving her a healthy looking glow. I'm so jelous of her skins and hair. she's skinny but had curves in the right places she has wide doe like eyes and tight thick curly hair that just naturally makes me jelous all over again. overall she was completely gorgeous I thought I was pretty but kat makes me feel like I need a paper bag over my entire body. suddenly Mr.H our homeroom teacher walks into the room rushing to the front of the class clearing his throat. Oh god what is he trying to do. "Attention class," he says. Everyone continues talking completely ignoring him. I chuckle at the poor human. He's intimidated by a group of teenagers. He's one of the few humans trusted with our secret.

He's a mate of a woman in our pack. that's the only reason he's aloud to know our secret and and teach here. The school is an all wolf's school besides a few humans that are mates with a member of the two packs that go here. It's easier that way so if a fight break out or something happens we arnt exposing ourself to any humans. Neither me or my two best friends have found our mates yet both girls have total faith in finding them even with the rarity of it. Mr.h looks at me knowing I can make everyone shut up. I roll my eyes again before stomping onto my chair and then standing on my desk. "SHUT UP" I scream. I didn't even have to use my beta voice because I was loud enough to get attention. everyone also knew I could command them to besides the alpha of course but that I wouldn't do unless needed. The room instantly went quiet. He nods his head in thanks towards me. "Class we have a new student joining us today from the black woodz pack. Please give a warm welcome to-" he was cut off by the door slamming open and hitting the wall behind it. The Black woodz pack is the strongest pack in America. Why is a member from black woodz here..?

I wonder for a second a few moments later a guy walks in with a confident stride. Oh god another cocky prick who thinks he can't get any girl, just what I need. I look back towards the front to see the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. He was about 6'0 with bleach blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. His lips formed a perfect smirk and his eyes landed on mine. Imminently i felt warm and uncomfortable under his gaze. I just met him and I was acting like a crazy person. I felt my wolf scratching at our barrier. I tried blocking her out but she was giving me a headache.

I breathe in deeply trying to calm myself down. That didn't help a bit as I caught his wonderful woodsy scent."I'm Lukas woodz" the room fills with gasps and everyone jaws hit their desks. I gape for a second before composing myself. I'm the betas daughter I can't act this way at the sight of an alpha. It's pathetic. Shocking though considering he's such a powerful alpha and he's here. Why is he even here? "You're probably wondering why I'm here." he says perfectly with my thoughts. I chuckle a bit at myself for being so foolish. "I'm looking for my mate." At this my wolf starts going crazy. I ignore her again my irritation building. He said it confidently and began searching the room with his eyes. Every girl in the rooms eyes widen with hopes even the girls with mates. I couldn't help the small sliver myself but I shoved it down.